SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another qn:

Civil Servant dont get 0.5 day allowance for attending IPPT on weekdays 5pm.
However IPPT or IPT or RT on weekdays 6pm are they entitled?

Thanks

Calander

Reaction score
another qn:

Civil Servant dont get 0.5 day allowance for attending IPPT on weekdays 5pm.
However IPPT or IPT or RT on weekdays 6pm are they entitled?

Thanks

not sure if your statement is true. the only difference that civil servant is from the public is that they have to be in the uniformed service to be exempted from SAF's IPPT, IPT, RT programs.

Entitlements or allowances are the same for MSOs and the public (NSmen).

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if your statement is true. the only difference that civil servant is from the public is that they have to be in the uniformed service to be exempted from SAF's IPPT, IPT, RT programs.

Entitlements or allowances are the same for MSOs and the public (NSmen).

no ah.

I attended IPPT before on weekday 5pm with incentive. got $200 only, dont have 0.5 day rank allowance.

Went again on weekends given 0.5day rank allowance.

So I searched around before, because government already paid the civil servant from 830 to 6pm, so going IPPT at 5pm, mindef no need pay as govt pay liao.

Thats why I avoid doing IPPT on weekdays :s13:

So I want to find out if going IPT or RT during weekdays 6pm got the 0.5 day rank allowance anot.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows for IPT in the park, what happen if there's cat 1, how will they continue the training as there's no shelter nearby.
If it rains throughout the whole session and no training is conducted, will attendance still be counted?

2 situation
Started then rain = count attendance

Rain before start = no count attendance

ryanchology

Reaction score
i taken my IPPT today but failed and my window closes on 18 november. will i have to do RT after the new window opens?

??????

Master Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me please? I booked a 0730h ippt slot for kranji camp on saturday. Should I be there 0730h or 0715h to warm up?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

my advice would be report 15mins earlier from given time, for you to get changed or in-pro.

I usually report 15mins earlier and by then once I in-pro awhile later the Trainer will brief about the conduct and warm ups.

(I never book AM session before) :o

luna_sea83

Reaction score
Any advice as I have recently started on my rt sessions this week and realised I can't make it for all 20 sessions by my birthday even if I attend 3 session per week.

Miscalculation on my part as the FCCs have a block period from 20 Dec - 2 Jan, my birthday falls on 6th Jan.

Should I continue on with the remaining sessions or just forget about it?

mero_cwj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any advice as I have recently started on my rt sessions this week and realised I can't make it for all 20 sessions by my birthday even if I attend 3 session per week.

Miscalculation on my part as the FCCs have a block period from 20 Dec - 2 Jan, my birthday falls on 6th Jan.

how many can you finish?

less than 15, I'd say forget about it.

If more than 15, suggest you continue with remaining sessions, sometimes they will recognise your effort and not charge you for not completing 20 sessions. Got people complete 16 sessions (under current RT system) and didn't get charged. I completed 17 (under old RT session) and got by also.

Take note that you will have to do another 20 sessions RT next window though, and not IPPT.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you just need to chiong and pass your RT-IPPT

Calander

Reaction score
no ah.

I attended IPPT before on weekday 5pm with incentive. got $200 only, dont have 0.5 day rank allowance.

Went again on weekends given 0.5day rank allowance.

So I searched around before, because government already paid the civil servant from 830 to 6pm, so going IPPT at 5pm, mindef no need pay as govt pay liao.

Thats why I avoid doing IPPT on weekdays :s13:

So I want to find out if going IPT or RT during weekdays 6pm got the 0.5 day rank allowance anot.

interesting. thanks for sharing!

Calander

Reaction score
i taken my IPPT today but failed and my window closes on 18 november. will i have to do RT after the new window opens?

yes, u will be first called-up by your unit for charges, only then u will be able to start your RT and it will be 20 sessions.

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, u will be first called-up by your unit for charges, only then u will be able to start your RT and it will be 20 sessions.

they will call you up for charge meh? they will just send you a sms telling you that you are liable for RT because you fail IPPT.

mero_cwj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, the system now is take IPPT in your window, if fail, do RT in the next window right?

Won't get charged unless you didn't attempt IPPT at all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.