[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Demo called "judgment disc" coming tomorrow, includes first half of chapter 1, about 1-1.5 hr long, progress does not carry over to full game.

ffxv-judgement-demo-700x350.jpg

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

if can watch the movie first, would be good. gives good background on the story of the game.

the movie itself is watchable but nothing great in my view. could be done much better.

King Regis is voiced by Sean Bean LOL

there is an extra scene after the credits if you have time to wait.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if can watch the movie first, would be good. gives good background on the story of the game.

the movie itself is watchable but nothing great in my view. could be done much better.

King Regis is voiced by Sean Bean LOL

there is an extra scene after the credits if you have time to wait.

already watched.

now waiting for the game only.

souler87

Reaction score
I did try the judgement disc demo(created a jap PSN for it) The battle system is more polish than what we have on the platinum demo.

There a HDR option which really makes a difference in the environment settings. But maybe at a cost of lower frames.
Will try tonight to off the HDR and see any improvement on the frame.

bingbing

Reaction score
UE

hi guys, anyone can recommend a good forwarder from the US to ship stuff back to SG?
I just got an email from Square Enix that there are stock for the ultimate collector ed as i was in the waiting list. just wondering it is worth it to get it at that price considering the strong usd + shipping + possible gst

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone can recommend a good forwarder from the US to ship stuff back to SG?
I just got an email from Square Enix that there are stock for the ultimate collector ed as i was in the waiting list. just wondering it is worth it to get it at that price considering the strong usd + shipping + possible gst
Just the usual vPost and Comgateway.

Typically the volumetric weight is more important than actual weight. This means the bigger the physical size of the parcel, the costlier it is to ship. And the problem is you won't know how big it is so it is hard to calculate. First there is the product's box (the FF15 ultimate collector ed box), then the seller (SE) will pack that into a bigger packing box, padding it with some paper or foam. So it's gonna be big. Vpost and comgateway do provide repacking (meaning they open the bigger packing box and replace it) but that doesn't always make it cheaper esp since there is repacking charge. So you will have to estimate the FF15 box size then use the calculator at vpost/com to estimate the lowest shipping cost. And there is gst if the total cost (product + vpost/comgateway shipping charge) exceeds limit.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just the usual vPost and Comgateway.

Typically the volumetric weight is more important than actual weight. This means the bigger the physical size of the parcel, the costlier it is to ship. And the problem is you won't know how big it is so it is hard to calculate. First there is the product's box (the FF15 ultimate collector ed box), then the seller (SE) will pack that into a bigger packing box, padding it with some paper or foam. So it's gonna be big. Vpost and comgateway do provide repacking (meaning they open the bigger packing box and replace it) but that doesn't always make it cheaper esp since there is repacking charge. So you will have to estimate the FF15 box size then use the calculator at vpost/com to estimate the lowest shipping cost. And there is gst if the total cost (product + vpost/comgateway shipping charge) exceeds limit.

they don't take in the actual weight ?

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those from peru start playing liao:vijayadmin:

just create a japanese psn account and you can play the demo too. it's on the front page. but i tried on my ps4 pro and performance not that good. most probably not patched yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.