[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just create a japanese psn account and you can play the demo too. it's on the front page. but i tried on my ps4 pro and performance not that good. most probably not patched yet.
Those from peru playing the actual full games already,it was leaked on 17th nov,square enix try to block it but can't

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Message from Tabata:

Our release date of 11/29 has gotten close. I truly hope with all my heart you'll be able to enjoy the game with fresh feelings. But we've discovered that in a few regions, the packaging for FFXV has been opened illegally and the videos have been uploaded online. While it's impossible to avoid this due to the circumstances in different regions, we're very disappointed that this happened. FFXV is supposed to be a game where you enjoy the story, and the goal was for the whole world to discover its surprises all at once. As a result, we know that there's a chance that you'll encounter unintended spoilers, so please be careful. We're doing the best we can to combat these illegal uploads. To those of you who obtained it early, please think of those who are still waiting for the game.

Please understand and work with us so that we can welcome the best possible release date together.

Hajime Tabata, director of Final Fantasy XV

Ava|on

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which shop can get a copy earlier? I alrdy preordered the deluxe edition but was hoping can play earlier.

Feador

Master Member
Reaction score
Quite a number of countries are selling ffxv liao...wonder will we get it before 29 nov haha

bingbing

Reaction score
I preordered from qisahn (now PLAYe) and the online customer service staff wrote that they will only release on 29th.. zzz

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
29th is the official date, by releasing on 29th itself they are respecting the FFXV team. Those who are selling now broke the street date due to quickly earn more profit

Ava|on

Master Member
Reaction score
careful, spoilers are everywhere especially on YouTube. If you frequently watch ffxv videos, then your YouTube homepage will have higher chance to suggest spoilers. I changed my bookmark to point to Dota 2 channel instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.