Titanfall 2

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't worry - we all make mistakes. anyways on behalf of Respawn and other TF2 players, I thank you. they really need all the help they can get. and added u on Origin. mine starts with M.

in main menu, lower left corner. click the server there.
https://i.imgur.com/rB0i3dB.png
we're on Discord. u know how to find us? but i may or may not be playing TF2 tonight as we got R6S sessions this weekend (new operators just launched)

anyways get on our Discord and we can help. but if u find the game too fast etc, then by all means refund it.

Thanks, Pyre. Once I bought the game, I am supporting the game developer. :)

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Argh... I read this too late. I bought it online at S$46.60 instead. Damn it... :(

My Origin nickname is Providence1978.

You can ask for a refund if <24hrs after u first start playing the game. Refund it n repurchase with the code =p

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK. I entered the multiplayer mode and found a list of networks. The first one is I Am Advocate. The fourth one is Titanfall 2 Singapore. Do I need to join a network?

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Discord, there are about 6 of them on the list and I don't know which one is Pyre's. Hahaha...

Lord_Maraxus

Reaction score
Guys I want to join too. But besides attrition, does other game modes get played? I tried queuing for the other modes but takes tooo long. I try and find my origin ID first.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK. I entered the multiplayer mode and found a list of networks. The first one is I Am Advocate. The fourth one is Titanfall 2 Singapore. Do I need to join a network?

networks are more for the daily happy hour reward credit and ease of playing together.

For Discord, there are about 6 of them on the list and I don't know which one is Pyre's. Hahaha...

see link in top of first post. think it is also in my sig.

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
Hows the local multiplayer in terms of player base and ping?
thinking of buying either this or forza horizon 3. haha

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hows the local multiplayer in terms of player base and ping?
thinking of buying either this or forza horizon 3. haha

MP number range from 450-800 players in our evenings & weekends.
ping wise - even though we have our own server in SG, i believe whole of asia is lumped into a cluster, so that players can easily find matches. so sometimes we do get high pings when we play against players in HK/TW/CN.

more important is whether u can handle the fast pace

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
ping wise - even though we have our own server in SG, i believe whole of asia is lumped into a cluster, so that players can easily find matches. so sometimes we do get high pings when we play against players in HK/TW/CN.

thanks. Decided to get this game.
First time see an AAA game discount almost 50% after one month.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. Decided to get this game.
First time see an AAA game discount almost 50% after one month.

welcome pilot. think we maybe online tonight. see how it goes. either this or Division

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-2/
First let’s look at the big picture and make a crucial point about our DLC vision crystal clear: All maps, modes, weapons —anything that has effect on gameplay— will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2. We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind paywalls for these things.

In addition to the free stuff, we will be opening a store in game with the launch of DLC #1 that will allow you to purchase new skins, camo and Prime Titans if you want for a modest price. We will have no in-game currency exchange. No locked loot boxes, crafting shards or pay-to-win weaponry. No RNG. If you see something you like, you buy it and that’s it. These in no way effect stats and are purely cosmetic. We will have two Prime Titans available at launch. They have new chassis and assassinations but function the exact same way as their original counterparts.

The first DLC drop will be on November 30, 2016 and it’s called Angel City’s Most Wanted. We’ll be going into more detail and showing it off closer to launch but here’s a high level look at the free content you’ll be getting:

Angel City’s Most Wanted [all content below will be FREE]:

Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.

Wingman Elite Pistol
Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
Ion: Refraction Lens
Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
Scorch: Scorched Earth
Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
Northstar: Threat Optics
Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
Tone: Burst Loader
Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
Legion: Hidden Compartment
Power Shot has two charges
Ronin: Phase Reflex
When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger

Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
Phase into an unsuspecting victim
Stats screen
FAQ menu
In-game store

Angel City’s Most Wanted is just the beginning of our support for Titanfall 2. We will have more drops that will differ in size and scope but the additional maps, modes, and weapons available will continue to be free. We’ll be revealing just what these are next year but in the meantime here’s what kind of events and updates you can expect from us for 2016:

GAME MODE TWISTS
Changing things up and trying out new ways to play is a big part of how we work here at Respawn. We’re carrying that philosophy over to multiplayer with semi-regular events that will change up rule sets on certain games, giving them a “twist” to how you might normally play them. Changes like these force players (and ourselves) to look at the game differently and try some things you may never have tried before.
DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS
Beyond new content and rules that change the game, we’re also big fans of giving excuses for all your friends to pile into Titanfall 2 over a weekend to reap bonus XP, level up faster or unlock a weapon you’ve had your eye on and generally have some fun. Don’t forget to coordinate with your Networks to optimize your happy hour merit madness!
TOP NETWORKS RECOGNITION
Networks represent our grand experiment to make Titanfall 2 a meaningful social experience for all players. Being a part of a Network is a great way to meet new people and get bonuses for playing, so every week you’ll find us calling out a few Networks we think are worth checking out. You can join as many Networks as you like, so make a point to join one that interests you! It’s a great way to meet fellow Pilots and have fun together.
SOCIAL GIVEAWAYS
Make sure to follow @respawn because every Wednesday we’ll get doing random giveaways that could be anything from the Titanfall 2 Art book, signed posters, and much more.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The pace is faster than CoD: Infinite Warfare. Definitely. :D

But it is fun to pilot a mecha into battle. SHIOK!! Even though my Titan explodes easily. Hahaha...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.