View Single Post
Old 23-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #8727
hahnhahnhahn

To hahnhahnhahn,

Did you buy from an authorized agent? You want 18 degree in room or from aircon outlet? May not be able to get! Did you size your system correctly? Temperature does not mean comfort.
They are not authorized agent. My ID refer them to us.

We did the testing on Monday night and yesterday evening. We turn on the aircon at 18degree and let it run for 1~2hours but it doesn't feel cold.
Everynight when we sleep we use aircon one (24deg) so we know the difference.
Currently the new ones that are installed are system 4. For these 2 testings, the living room fcu i didn't turn on. I only turned on all three rooms (2 common rooms and master room) as I know the compressor cannot support all 4 fcu at the same time. I also checked the drainage and it was okay (water flows out to the toilet). There was no water leakage along the trunking.

So far, I feel the aircon installer did a good job. I have no issue with them. Just that I want to ensure the aircon is working fine (24deg vs 18deg shld have a difference) before I made the full payment to them.

Not sure is it that we need to top up the aircon gas or need to get Mitsubishi Electric technician down instead to check on the aircon pressure etc..