[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm curious, what's with the location? Some shop released today meh?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
On SG PSN store, there's...

FF XV S$84.90
FF XV Digital Premium Edition S$114.80
FF XV Season Pass Upgrade S$?

Digital Premium edition is the base game plus season pass (probably plus a few small items like theme etc that's not in the season pass). However they don't tell me how much the season pass is, because "you do not own Theme: Final Fantasy XV - Big Bang"!!! wtf.

Anyway, has anyone pre-ordered the SG digital base game? Can check the price of the season pass? Want to compare to see if it's worth getting the premium edition now or just get the base and consider season pass later (when more info is available on the extra episodes).

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
06xbss2.png

Same.....

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks ck. So price comes out to be the same as buying separately :)

btw, digital version is 50.7GB, which includes the 7GB 1.01 patch

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
After all these street date breakages, got a feeling next time physical disc games will come intentionally bugged... can only play chapter 1 in demo mode, have to install a day one patch to unlock everything :s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After all these street date breakages, got a feeling next time physical disc games will come intentionally bugged... can only play chapter 1 in demo mode, have to install a day one patch to unlock everything :s13:

I think some PC game actually did this before if I remembered correctly

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got fweeling they got stock but mai sell
.Just mao mi go ask the xmm at counter for ff15,she ask the aunite final fantasy,the auntie said tmr ish release date

Lol

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my copy. Carousel final fantasy xv for the seller. Saw 20 pieces on the table, probably all reserved

Price was 64, great deal. R2 version though, if that makes any difference

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my copy. Carousel final fantasy xv for the seller. Saw 20 pieces on the table, probably all reserved

Price was 64, great deal. R2 version though, if that makes any difference

the season pass and future dlc will be in pounds which will be more expensive unless you are not getting them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.