IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it me or top rankers are hitting lesser and lesser?... Wombo to C2 and managed to stay at G1 before rush hour.

IcyNuttY

Reaction score
Hi guys, quite new to the game, looking for reps to progress in the game, if possible can help out? IGN: Joditoh

P.S What mobs should I consider getting ASAP?

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
finally got a 4 speed upgrade on bernard after months in gb10.. but it was from rune crafting lol.

at 284 speed still seems quite difficult to break into c3 on asia.

not sure how some youtubers on global are so lucky to find double lushen ad, when during rush hour my entire list is flooded with psama leader + orion -.-

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally got a 4 speed upgrade on bernard after months in gb10.. but it was from rune crafting lol.

at 284 speed still seems quite difficult to break into c3 on asia.

not sure how some youtubers on global are so lucky to find double lushen ad, when during rush hour my entire list is flooded with psama leader + orion -.-

284? thats guardian rank liao.

I think Jewbagel one is 291

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.