Wireless IP Camera thread

cyberian

Reaction score
Find the ip address of the sineoji cam that has been assigned by your router.

Example 192.168.x.x

Go to your web browser and enter this
192.168.x.x:8081/Sd

You can access the root directory of your sdcard and download it.

Thanks monfrisco

vvaness40

Reaction score
Just for comparison:

2218588f48.jpg

Sineoji PT713

222d5dc875.jpg

PT713 (IR)

c4942c348c.jpg

PT713 Natural lighting

Perfect view. Have just ordered the PT713V from sineoji online promo . At least a $60 off from the normal price.

Project_Xco

Reaction score
For Sineoji free installation and mounting, do i have to buy two camera? If i buy a more pricey camera, will it qualify too?

monfrisco

Reaction score
For Sineoji free installation and mounting, do i have to buy two camera? If i buy a more pricey camera, will it qualify too?

2 cameras for the free mounting and installation is only for PT498V.

Other models for 1 unit comes with the free installation and mounting

Project_Xco

Reaction score
2 cameras for the free mounting and installation is only for PT498V.

Other models for 1 unit comes with the free installation and mounting

Wow, nice thanks.

Does Sineoji camera has the ability to do recording 24/7 on hard drive? So far I think it can only record 10 or 15 mins video footages when motion is detected into a hard drive.

I emphasis hard drive as this camera will be placed outside so SD card is not a good option as pple can just take it out.

monfrisco

Reaction score
Wow, nice thanks.

Does Sineoji camera has the ability to do recording 24/7 on hard drive? So far I think it can only record 10 or 15 mins video footages when motion is detected into a hard drive.

I emphasis hard drive as this camera will be placed outside so SD card is not a good option as pple can just take it out.

Yes it can be recorded to a hard drive. You need to download and install the Sineoji multiple ipcam viewer from Sineoji website.

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find the ip address of the sineoji cam that has been assigned by your router.

Example 192.168.x.x

Go to your web browser and enter this
192.168.x.x:8081/Sd

You can access the root directory of your sdcard and download it.

Error 404: Not Found
File not found

Does not work for me

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it can be recorded to a hard drive. You need to download and install the Sineoji multiple ipcam viewer from Sineoji website.

The new IP camera client? It detects the camera ip for me but does not work when i add in the camera, refuses to connect to all the cameras

monfrisco

Reaction score
Error 404: Not Found
File not found

Does not work for me

Ip address must be correct otherwise you will not be able to access.

Download the upgrade tool from Sineoji website and run it. That will give you the exact ip address as well as the port number.

If you are using chrome , you may just enter the ip address right away. If you are using IE, you have to type the "http://" followed by the IP address and port number.

monfrisco

Reaction score
The new IP camera client? It detects the camera ip for me but does not work when i add in the camera, refuses to connect to all the cameras

First you need to add the area first . After that is done, , you can search for the camera and add the camera accordingly.

If you need assistance, you may call 83635195.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for my ip cam, i dont use their app. I just direct connect IP camera to router using LAN cable and Power on.
Your router should able to detect it, than go to your router (browser) to check the ip which is assigned

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ip address must be correct otherwise you will not be able to access.

Download the upgrade tool from Sineoji website and run it. That will give you the exact ip address as well as the port number.

If you are using chrome , you may just enter the ip address right away. If you are using IE, you have to type the "http://" followed by the IP address and port number.

I did exactly what you did, still the same

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just to say, some router are lock. SO u may not able to access ip from outside (if u r not in home network)

So u must know ur router setting..
maybe u need to do port forwarder setting on your router

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ok, i not going to waste time.

This is HW0021 1080p version which i bought in Taobao which cost RMB270 (not included international shipping) ship vs 4px

If u want, u can get from this seller
https://wanscam1.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a312a.7700846.0.0.86jnrl&user_number_id=451878979
I understand this seller review not much but mainly their business is at aliexpress

Ask for HW0021 1080p, dont bid the one which put on sale as this 1080p only sell when you ask for it. And remember to ask for 3pin plug (英规电源). As for DDNS label (DDNS标签) you need to request from them if nt they wont give as now most ppl use mobile app.

all these are take under normal circumstances which basic use at all house on normal usage.

hIFDDdA.png

wyV8l51.jpg

4lPpNfT.jpg

ZZA6qlG.jpg

NE87X74.jpg

JqerA7Z.jpg

Refer this to another model which i buy Wanscam IP camera HW0046 (960P)
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/102438742-post4117.html

For SAFETY MARK Registered adapter:
U can get from here, it work fine as i am using this.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/VSTARCAM-...ED-AC-DC-POWER-ADAPTER-UK-PLUG-WITH/423471132
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SAFEVUE-SAFEVUE-IP-CAMERA-ACCESSORIES-FOR-IP-CAMERA-T6835-T6836/440700700

Last edited:

cyberian

Reaction score
Sinoeji service is bad

Anyone experience bad service from Sinoeji? I have a bad experience with them recently. I order my Sineoji online on 27/11/16 and I received a call from them on 29/11/16 that they will do the delivery and installation on the same day between 4-6pm. I ask my boss for time off so that I can be home for the installation. At around 4.30pm, while I was on the way home, I received a call from Sineoji that they can't make it. They will do it on 30/11/16 between 4-6pm. Ask my boss again for time off again. This is the best part, no turn up and no call at all. Today is Friday, sian liao, luckily I choose to pay by COD. Another thing, their support email box is full, guess no one is attending to it. Maybe is just me, unlucky customer.

monfrisco

Reaction score
Anyone experience bad service from Sinoeji? I have a bad experience with them recently. I order my Sineoji online on 27/11/16 and I received a call from them on 29/11/16 that they will do the delivery and installation on the same day between 4-6pm. I ask my boss for time off so that I can be home for the installation. At around 4.30pm, while I was on the way home, I received a call from Sineoji that they can't make it. They will do it on 30/11/16 between 4-6pm. Ask my boss again for time off again. This is the best part, no turn up and no call at all. Today is Friday, sian liao, luckily I choose to pay by COD. Another thing, their support email box is full, guess no one is attending to it. Maybe is just me, unlucky customer.

Cyberian

Sorry to hear that. Let me check with the appropriate installer what went wrong.

Meanwhile, I will personally attend to your installation today if your schedule permits.

Do hear from me shortly.

Cyberian do you have your order number ?

Update: Cyberian, there is a miscommunication from the installer. He overlooked that the Sineoji PT713V is out of stock, while waiting for us to revert.

However, stocks has arrived on Wednesday. I will be sending over today. We have also included a complementary 64Gb micro sdcard to make it up for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the support.

Last edited:

cyberian

Reaction score

Hi everyone, Dean have call me and clear all misunderstanding. All problem is due to an outsource installer and the model that I want ran out of stock. Dean is really a great guy and personally delivered it to my house today when stock arrive and even offer to install it for me, I really appreciate it. Direct dealing with Sineoji is great.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.