IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway asia and global I think gap not much. I fought in RTA and those Japanese and Koreans are the crazy ones. Swift will, double shield will are the norms. And Tiana gets out spd by theomars :s22:

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
Anyway asia and global I think gap not much. I fought in RTA and those Japanese and Koreans are the crazy ones. Swift will, double shield will are the norms. And Tiana gets out spd by theomars :s22:

idk about the gap since i dont play on global.. but global seems more fun, like a lot of streamers and such haha

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always summon a few water monsters from unknown before summoning my ifrits.

i got all ifrits and then some before I got my theo.

And after that, F2U never give me a 5* nuker anymore. :(

Fyero92

Reaction score
lolol just started this game... played for 2 weeks tio 2 nat 5 stars le. chow and chiwu. :X

Fyero92

Reaction score
very good units.. chow can carry u until end game on triple energy.

chiwu is a pvp god

so far i've put chow on 5 star energy runes from completing the last map stages. trying to 6 star him now but not enough resources XD.. still early game so chiwu ill leave him later to upgrade

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far i've put chow on 5 star energy runes from completing the last map stages. trying to 6 star him now but not enough resources XD.. still early game so chiwu ill leave him later to upgrade

I will try to put chow on swift blade if you have. hp (or atk) cd atk (or hp) with some speed substats.

Chiwu will be good if you put him on swift, 2nd fastest other than bernard.

Too bad. I wish I have chiwu. :( never got any luck on summons.

feel that need alot of runes.

manage to upgrade my velaju to over 200 spd with vio will in the FRR.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will try to put chow on swift blade if you have. hp (or atk) cd atk (or hp) with some speed substats.

Chiwu will be good if you put him on swift, 2nd fastest other than bernard.

Too bad. I wish I have chiwu. :( never got any luck on summons.

feel that need alot of runes.

manage to upgrade my velaju to over 200 spd with vio will in the FRR.

my chow currently violent revenge atk/cd/atk. is it better to change to swift blade?

my chiwu currently despair focus spd/hp/hp...guess better to change to swift focus?

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my chow currently violent revenge atk/cd/atk. is it better to change to swift blade?

my chiwu currently despair focus spd/hp/hp...guess better to change to swift focus?

chow needs to be tanky.

chiwu, if your chiwu is the first to move or second after bernard/orion then ok.

chiwu main purpose is to buff strip. so depends which rune is faster.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.