Lenovo Yoga Book

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I got it from SITEX Harvey Norman. I was told official release is in Dec. Only got the freebies of sleeve and MS Office 1yr subscription. And I got the Window 10 version..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I ordered the Android version from hachi and have freebies like sleeve, pad and many more. Will be collecting mine tomorrow. So how's the windows 10 version?

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

If I am not wrong. The Pad, Pen..etc are standard package in the YogaBook box. External freebies are Sleeves and MS Office.

I loved the design. As I already had an Android Tablet, I choose a window version. Not bad, anyway I am not a heavy user and it suits my needs for daily usage. But the design is a plus.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am not wrong. The Pad, Pen..etc are standard package in the YogaBook box. External freebies are Sleeves and MS Office.

I loved the design. As I already had an Android Tablet, I choose a window version. Not bad, anyway I am not a heavy user and it suits my needs for daily usage. But the design is a plus.
Lenovo online store itself the extra accessories will arrive next week so I got from hachi. Can still use rebate inside hahah. But the design is very thin.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did u get any screen protector for the yoga book?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh that's nice... Will drop by take a look, thanks.. :)

Btw, you got an Android version or Window..? Online reviews mostly on Android platform..
Android version. Although I have many Android tablets hahaha. Windows tablets I only have a few. Still like Android. I find the yoga book design too good not to not buy haha. So far any scratches after using for a few days? I very scare of scratches hahah

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Android version. Although I have many Android tablets hahaha. Windows tablets I only have a few. Still like Android. I find the yoga book design too good not to not buy haha. So far any scratches after using for a few days? I very scare of scratches hahah

Scratches..? Not yet, I guess. Tablet still young. lol... :)

I tried both Android and Window version at SITEX, and I do feel Android operation much smoother compare to Window. Just that I already have an Android Tab so want to try out on Window Tab this time round... :)

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scratches..? Not yet, I guess. Tablet still young. lol... :)

I tried both Android and Window version at SITEX, and I do feel Android operation much smoother compare to Window. Just that I already have an Android Tab so want to try out on Window Tab this time round... :)
When u first power on yr yoga book does the Lenovo logo stuck for about a few mins. Mine does. Thought so fast spoilt hahah.

stjoe1

Reaction score
Any lobang for cheaper than RRP price of $849?

At Sitex, it was selling $799 but windows version only available the last of Sitex, did not manage to got there on the last day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.