Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Vulpix

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go with Scorching Ray as a Trickster with my first build. And I have a feeling I am going to regret it.

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too fun. think the drop rate of those jewels will be nerfed until no one remember about them. remember Intuitive Leap? :crazy:

Ziggyd went to GGG office like a month ago or so.
So I am still wondering whether the video he had was based on the old flame golem or the new flame golem. 200% increased dmg is a huge buff!

ronnie

Reaction score
Understand that GGG allows the patching of the game about 2 hours before the start?
Last time I played, patching the game took 2 hours plus! Maybe because of my crappy internet speed. :s22:
This time around will try Windows Task Scheduler to run it 2 hours prior, ie at 2am. Wonder if it will work?

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just lurkinh on the poe sub reddit for the torrent context package to download.. later after patch , you can copy paste to poe folder
Understand that GGG allows the patching of the game about 2 hours before the start?
Last time I played, patching the game took 2 hours plus! Maybe because of my crappy internet speed. :s22:
This time around will try Windows Task Scheduler to run it 2 hours prior, ie at 2am. Wonder if it will work?

chrspaul

Reaction score
Ziggyd went to GGG office like a month ago or so.
So I am still wondering whether the video he had was based on the old flame golem or the new flame golem. 200% increased dmg is a huge buff!

The flame golem was nerfed even before being released from 200% to 140%. Thanks to ZiggyD. LUL.

ronnie

Reaction score
just lurkinh on the poe sub reddit for the torrent context package to download.. later after patch , you can copy paste to poe folder

Yeah, if its available, will download it.
Anyway, its been confirmed that patching will commence 3 hours prior for those interested.
See u guys in Breach!

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i gonna wake up at 4am to play until 8am before i go to poly... but wake up at 4am is really really challenging..

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
CyohXIWVIAA--ss.jpg

AFK build?:s22:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CyohXIWVIAA--ss.jpg

AFK build?:s22:

not easy to farm this.. unless refresh poe.trade non-stop

edit: the next patch does not have torrent file because it's only 1G file... so you guys can run windows task scheduler or dont sleep until 3dec 1AM to patch?

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Primordial Might Jewel

ZiggyD sold for 32c on day 2.

still monitoring Eye of Chayula price :(

interesting. i retired for only 3 weeks :s13:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.