Last edited:

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wahh .. this sounds shiok mannss ..

:s12:

all e right riffs/melody

orhh .. my bad :o

but still craves for Bach to come here for a show but nt sure if he can still sings songs from his former band .. or can he ? :look:

Bach still can sing
His solo albums are pretty solid. The rest of Skid Row don't want him back though :(

stan216

Reaction score
^ ermm stan .. that price sounds alright to u ? :o
very expensive :(:(:(

not ok actually:( I really want my dose of Jrock/metal, but for some reason the Japanese bands I'm looking out for all have expensive prices. When HMV was still around, I bought this one for $50 (came with a guitar pick) and this one for $70 :(

Moreover, the above 2 mentioned are just album only, no "behind the scenes" or significant extras. Vetelguys came with a double sided poster of the band and a sticker, but otherwise also just a regular album.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not ok actually:( I really want my dose of Jrock/metal, but for some reason the Japanese bands I'm looking out for all have expensive prices. When HMV was still around, I bought this one for $50 (came with a guitar pick) and this one for $70 :(

Moreover, the above 2 mentioned are just album only, no "behind the scenes" or significant extras. Vetelguys came with a double sided poster of the band and a sticker, but otherwise also just a regular album.
these kinda new gen ones ok for your taste??

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
im disappointed with this guy. the black guy has more brutal vocals.

Jesse's e original singer acty :o
me prefer him over Howard but what u said is right

Jesse after his return sounded kinda 'mellow' than e Jesse of e past imo

well yea .. gotta say Jipun artistes' CD albums kinda steep
even back then when HMVs still ard .. me baulk at e prices but fortunately me was just browsin' but must've hurt more for those hardcore fans to part w/their moolahs :/

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
ps to ask but is there any brick/mortar stores here left in sg that still sells CDs ? :s13:

:look:

like e one at Far East Plaza .. frgt its name .. still there ?
long time no pop by :s22:

yea .. online purchase cheaper u'll say or whatever itunes there is ..
just wanna reminisce that browse/buy nostalgic times

:crazy:

srsly missed those Tower/HMV days :/

stan216

Reaction score
ps to ask but is there any brick/mortar stores here left in sg that still sells CDs ? :s13:

:look:

like e one at Far East Plaza .. frgt its name .. still there ?
long time no pop by :s22:

yea .. online purchase cheaper u'll say or whatever itunes there is ..
just wanna reminisce that browse/buy nostalgic times

:crazy:

srsly missed those Tower/HMV days :/

Inokii
He's still there in FEP.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt even know that such a band existed. i'm just relistening to Jamie's Elsewhere's songs. so sad that they disbanded.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.