View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 06:25 PM   #4379
cyberian

Anyone experience bad service from Sinoeji? I have a bad experience with them recently. I order my Sineoji online on 27/11/16 and I received a call from them on 29/11/16 that they will do the delivery and installation on the same day between 4-6pm. I ask my boss for time off so that I can be home for the installation. At around 4.30pm, while I was on the way home, I received a call from Sineoji that they can't make it. They will do it on 30/11/16 between 4-6pm. Ask my boss again for time off again. This is the best part, no turn up and no call at all. Today is Friday, sian liao, luckily I choose to pay by COD. Another thing, their support email box is full, guess no one is attending to it. Maybe is just me, unlucky customer.
Hi everyone, Dean have call me and clear all misunderstanding. All problem is due to an outsource installer and the model that I want ran out of stock. Dean is really a great guy and personally delivered it to my house today when stock arrive and even offer to install it for me, I really appreciate it. Direct dealing with Sineoji is great.