Mass Effect: Andromeda

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even Mafia III also has this issue? An update appears to remedy an issue in a released game. Haiz...

yup they didn't include customisation features etc in the main game. it will only be released 1 month later.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, Battlefield 1 should not compete with CoD: Infinite Warfare on the release date. DICE and EA should fine-tune the game before releasing it to the public.

Sometimes, I wonder whether EA and Activision are only keen in milking the gaming communities or REALLY listening to the them on game reviews.

A buggy game will make the gaming communities angry and disappointed. The patches and updates, which followed, after the release will not calm the gaming masses. This trend needs to stop and revamp.

Why stop the trend when ppl pre-order and play games at lanuch anyway.

Only when ppl stop pre-ordering or even playing games on lanuch day, companies will change.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2415/nycc-2016-dark-horse-and-bioware-have-massively-ef
Mass Effect Adult Coloring Book will be available for purchase on March 1, 2017.
WUT?!

2Vmm1aq.jpg

Last edited:

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why stop the trend when ppl pre-order and play games at lanuch anyway.

Only when ppl stop pre-ordering or even playing games on lanuch day, companies will change.

Well! Most gamers cannot think on the long-term effects when their favorite games can be pre-ordered online. Hahaha...

Their minds will be on auto-pilot mode and pre-order will be activated swiftly.

:s13:

johnadam

Reaction score
They didn't include the customize part in the game. Maybe it will available after this month

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The timeline for this game is not tagged with the first trilogy. If I am not wrong, based on the online materials, the Andromeda Initiative was launched a year after the Reaper attack on Earth. The humans could rebuild and construct the seed-ships so fast?

The more I read on the Andromeda timeline the more confused I am. Hahahaha... Maybe the story is set in an alternate universe. :s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The timeline for this game is not tagged with the first trilogy. If I am not wrong, based on the online materials, the Andromeda Initiative was launched a year after the Reaper attack on Earth. The humans could rebuild and construct the seed-ships so fast?

The more I read on the Andromeda timeline the more confused I am. Hahahaha... Maybe the story is set in an alternate universe. :s13:

you need to go back and watch the briefing.
it does tie in with the ME trilogy, at least up to ME2.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While Commander Shepard was fighting the Collectors in Mass Effect 2, the people of Earth decided to launch the Andromeda Initiative to colonize the Andromeda Galaxy.

So did some of the government officials believed that humanity would be doomed once the existence of the Reapers was confirmed by Commander Shepard? So the Andromeda Initiative was created secretly.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While Commander Shepard was fighting the Collectors in Mass Effect 2, the people of Earth decided to launch the Andromeda Initiative to colonize the Andromeda Galaxy.

So did some of the government officials believed that humanity would be doomed once the existence of the Reapers was confirmed by Commander Shepard? So the Andromeda Initiative was created secretly.

No don't think it was a secret. Not when it was an open recruitment with hundreds if not thousands of personnel involved. Plus construction of the Nexus and Arks cannot be kept secret for so long.

And I think the Andromeda Initiative started as far back as after ME1 and through MEs but launched post ME2. Timeline wise: between ME1 and ME2 is 2 years. And between ME2 and ME3 is 6 months. Probably all pushed by Shepard since he is in this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ7tGg_JIZg

Edit: the Andromeda Initiative launches just after the ME2 Arrival DLC conclusion - which is basically about the prelude to the Reaper Invasion in ME3.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.