Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

natzboyz

Reaction score
anyone have experience with Uclick2buy?

Currently a borderlinx and CGW user. But looking for a new fresh option.

Recently found Uclick2buy after applying CIMB bank cards. So curious to know if its a new start-up since I've never heard until recently. How was the service?

How come you want to change? Borderlinx and CGW too ex?

Last edited:

slayerkite

Reaction score
Hi does anyone wants to share shipping cost with me? I'm planning to ship a pair of adidas sneakers from UK, and now it's in Borderlinx warehouse. Please PM me if you're interested..

flexicon

Reaction score
personally, for me, i shipped a dell laptop using comgateway from US, no problems.

Tempted to get a PSVR through Amazon then ship via Comgateway... But do they rough handle your packages? And usually takes how long between receiving the package on their end and shipping?

personally i found CGW to be the most premium - so that works if your things are ex. They haven't handled my things rough, but what i've found was that US things tend to be abit dustier, i don't know why? the first time it happened to me, it was when a face mask i got had a dented outer box..when it happened inconsistently across shipments but consistently from specific stores, i figured it was the store itself.

so far CGW, ezbuy, all match things fast, and ship things fast (within 24h). the problem is when they can't find your things due to the package not having your name, or they're just plain lazy (i suspect for ezbuy, it's the latter), such as when you ship whole tables and chairs.

nchyro

Reaction score
Hi gibberish, you can try Gshipexpress. They do free repacking and cheaper to Vpost and CGW. Use them in since my last year Christmas shopping until now. Shipping fast and free repacking. weight per kg cheaper also.

EZBuy, use them long time back. But now it seems like they are focusing on retail rather than shipping. Last time use them once and they screw up during christmas delivery. Not using them anymore.

How reliable is gshipexpress? I just checked out their site based on your recommendation and their rates seem to be cheaper than what borderlinx quoted.

Also - if say I want to ship something here that costs about €380, what are the chances of taxation?

thanks in advance

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Also - if say I want to ship something here that costs about €380, what are the chances of taxation?

Very simple, anything above SGD$400 (declared item value + insurance + freight) will be charged GST.

hwspreee

Reaction score
How reliable is gshipexpress? I just checked out their site based on your recommendation and their rates seem to be cheaper than what borderlinx quoted.

thanks in advance

I also using gshipexpress. So far, quite reliable.
Been using them for my business. Their shipping charges are lower than vpost and CGW. And repacking is free if you want to get volumetric weight down.

For your tax, you see how you declare your value.
If got incur tax, it will show on the checkout page.
But same thing, your SGD shipment does not exceed $400.

Value of your item + shipping fee < $400 (no tax)
Value of your item + shipping fee > $400 (7% GST)

Last edited:

lewissac

Reaction score
Hi,

Im buying some t-shirt and polos (about 6-7 pieces) from Macy. Just curious how much would CGW charge? or is there any cheaper alternatives?

MACY's own shipping is is charging me USD 45 roughly. :s22:

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i prefer ezbuy self collection
can choose timing and location
dont need to waste time waiting for delivery man that no know when will turn up.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buying from an ebay seller. the person offer per t-shirt USD5 shipping.

I buying 7, so total is about 35USD which about 50SGD.

Usually these kind, if they offer free to US countries, should I use borderlinx?

stiwipl

Reaction score
I don't live in SG anymore but guys beware of this Borderlinx. I got a parcel from Carters consisting of 14 clothes for infants, where the real weight is 2kg but volumetric 6.5kg and they refuse to repack it saying it has been already packed optimal. They are liars because such small items can be easily repacked to plastic envelopes and shipped. I am not sure why they offer free repacking service if it doesn't work. Probably because it is "free".

I have been using Aramex ShopAndShip.com for few years now without any glitch (in UAE). They ship to Singapore as well and you get address in 18 countries.

Below are the rates:

Rates from S&S origins (China, South Africa, Turkey, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, South Korea and Japan) are SGD 22.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 8.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

Rates from S&S origins (USA, UK, Hong Kong, UAE, India, Malaysia and Thailand) are SGD 15.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 5.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.

The major benefit with using SNS is that they charge you by actual weight and not volumetric. The only negative thing is no consolidation. Are they expensive compared to vPost & CGW?

Reaction score
I have a 27 inch monitor from amazon, which forwarder is the best n if can cheapest for heavy and fragile items?? Scared my monitor will kena crack and i spend like 300 usd on it.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buying from an ebay seller. the person offer per t-shirt USD5 shipping.

I buying 7, so total is about 35USD which about 50SGD.

Usually these kind, if they offer free to US countries, should I use borderlinx?
if got free us shipping can try ship to ezbuy since cheapest, free repacking and no base charge
try ask the seller try pack the items compact so you can save on the shipping cost.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a 27 inch monitor from amazon, which forwarder is the best n if can cheapest for heavy and fragile items?? Scared my monitor will kena crack and i spend like 300 usd on it.
insurance is a must liao
if want save cost cheapest try ezbuy and must buy their insurance if anything still can claim
next will be Hopshopgo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.