Lenovo Yoga Book

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Envy all who got it...
me looking for the Window version...(hope to use Remix OS to boot to Android externally)its a fight for me..

The pen(or pencil) is part of the package right?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone having the actual set (Windows or Android) confirm that there is LTE? A slot for sim card? I am getting conflicting information.

From Lenovo website, it seems to support LTE
http://www3.lenovo.com/sg/en/tablets/lenovo-tablets/yoga-tablets-series/ZZITZTWYB2F/p/ZZITZTWYB2F

while it says it is a wifi model in
https://www.hachi.tech/products/detail/0190404839013
Mine is Android version and has a sim card slot with micro SD card. Unless I see wrongly haha.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Thanks lorettatay! I am aiming for the Windows version
Guess I need to wait for the stores to have the physical sets to decide.

I just saw the retail unit at Challenger Vivo. Priced at $849, with sleeve and MS office.
No, my set doesn't have the SIM slot. Its only a Micro SD card slot. I think local set doesn't have the LTE version bah. Thats as far as I know...:)

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw the retail unit at Challenger Vivo. Priced at $849, with sleeve and MS office.
No, my set doesn't have the SIM slot. Its only a Micro SD card slot. I think local set doesn't have the LTE version bah. Thats as far as I know...:)
Strange. Mine has the sim card plus microsd card slot together. I need to check again.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same price at Lenovo store at Bugis...both Android /Window version at S$849...Sleeve & MS office as freebies.
the Mixx 510 also caught my attention...guess it a fight between bot (else, both as Xmas gifts)

stjoe1

Reaction score
Those slots are for both SIM and micro SD card but the price $849 does not have the LTE radio component ..

I played around with display set at store, went in to Windows setup section but could not find LTE setup there ..

I could be wrong ..

Perhaps those who have purchased it, could help to verify by putting the SIM card in and see if it works ..

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine has the sim card option. See the attached :
jBguZdAl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.