Klook

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All the codes above are valid isn't it? But you can only use one code if you are first timer to the app. You can't stack more or use more after that.

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Had been used klook app for Disneyland ticket, OP ticket & The Peak fast track tram ticket. So far so good. The 1st two tickets are open tickets with expiry date of Dec 31 2016 & Mar 31 2017 respectively. Don't worry about the date that u need to input. HK accept e-ticket and it's very common now towards paperless transaction, even the TurboJet ferry to Macau is on the trial to be online now using QR code as e ticket.

I like to use klook, hassle free, pay in SGD by credit card (what u see is what u pay) & best of all, can partially offset the payment via rewards, promo code or whatever credit you have.

Anyway for the new users, here is my referral code for u to enjoy SGD$4.60 off for your 1st transaction with klook. Enjoy!

www.klook.com/invite/HT7P2

Last edited:

sumantochong

Reaction score
Means if you input certain date, can don't go on your input date right? Base on expiry?

Had been used klook app for Disneyland ticket, OP ticket & The Peak fast track tram ticket. So far so good. The 1st two tickets are open tickets with expiry date of Dec 31 2016 & Mar 31 2017 respectively. Don't worry about the date that u need to input. HK accept e-ticket and it's very common now towards paperless transaction, even the TurboJet ferry to Macau is on the trial to be online now using QR code as e ticket.

I like to use klook, hassle free, pay in SGD by credit card (what u see is what u pay) & best of all, can partially offset the payment via rewards, promo code or whatever credit you have.

Anyway for the new users, here is my referral code for u to enjoy SGD$4.60 off for your 1st transaction with klook. Enjoy!

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Can even go before the input date?

My ticket for OP stated valid from 1/9/16 to 31/12/16 even though I purchased it in Nov. So no problem to go earlier than your input date. Same for the Disney tickets except longer validity. As for the fast track Peak tram, u need to go to the date u select as it's a priority queue guided by the klook guys.

Last edited:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought airport express tix one day before using, redemption voucher received immediately after transaction completed, good experience. Just need to flash at the customer service counter to redeem actual tix.

Sent from using GAGT

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought airport express tix one day before using, redemption voucher received immediately after transaction completed, good experience. Just need to flash at the customer service counter to redeem actual tix.

Sent from using GAGT

Just want to check with u, if u continue your journey thru MTR after exit from Airport Express, what card do u use? Octopus card or Airport Express card? That means the MTR fee need to pay again?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to check with u, if u continue your journey thru MTR after exit from Airport Express, what card do u use? Octopus card or Airport Express card? That means the MTR fee need to pay again?
Mine was the other direction, towards airport.

I believe mtr journey need to pay separately? Since they offer complimentary shuttle bus to various hotels.

Hehe thanks for your code!

Sent from using GAGT

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
FYI:
Orange is the new Black (Friday) with Klook's Travel Sale!
Holiday season is here. Save up to 50% off regular prices on your favorite theme parks and attractions like Universal Studios Japan, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lotte World Seoul & more when you checkout with promo code <orangeblack>. Limited time only.

Sale ends 28 November 2016 2359hrs (GMT+08:00). Klook your holiday activities & more to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau.

For new Klook user, kindly use my referral code which can be found in this thread to get a USD$3/SGD$4.60 off for 1st transaction.

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
2016 was nothing short of amazing and to celebrate the holiday season, here's S$16 off all Klook activities with min S$150 spend! All you have to do is checkout with the promo code <TRAVEL16>. Klook a holiday to your favorite theme parks and attractions like Hong Kong and Tokyo Disneyland, Universal Studios Japan, Everland and more for a limited time only! Asia is truly #yourstoexplore and we can't wait for what's in store next year!

Promo code is valid for one-time use only. Sale ends 16 December 2016 2359hrs (GMT+08:00). End your year with one epic holiday and bid GOODBUY to 2016!

sumantochong

Reaction score
Can use my code "M818T" ... As usual it's S$4.60 off first transaction only

I am intending to use Klook to book the following:

1) airport express from HKIA to Disneyland Hotel
2) Disneyland tickets (cheaper than buying direct from Disney site for 2-days pass)
3) OceanPark tickets
4) Most probably their wifi-route to be used in HK only
5) airport express from a city hotel to HKIA

Anyone has any promo code to share with me please? TIA

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
Good things must share, here is my referral code for 1st time user (SGD$4.60 off for your 1st purchase) for many countries attraction/ transport/Sim card purchase.
Just click the link to register.
Cheers and have a nice day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.