Wireless IP Camera thread

asnnlim

Reaction score
Hi there
can someone recommend me a below $200 easy to setup wireless HD /pan tilt with better 2 way audio ip cam.
thanks

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
search around here... i got my from taobao.

Hi there
can someone recommend me a below $200 easy to setup wireless HD /pan tilt with better 2 way audio ip cam.
thanks

cyberian

Reaction score
Sineoji PT713V

Hi,

My recent purchase Sineoji PT713V seems to have some issue when infrared is turn on. Is the set defective or is a setting issue. Anyone can help?

monfrisco

Reaction score
Hi,

My recent purchase Sineoji PT713V seems to have some issue when infrared is turn on. Is the set defective or is a setting issue. Anyone can help?

Cyberian

Your infra red vision from the camera is being obstructed resulting this. It seems that the camera is on a platform where it points downwards , where the platform obstructs the infra red vision. Have the camera mounted instead so that there will be no obstruction to the infra red.

Last edited:

cyberian

Reaction score
Cyberian

Your infra red vision from the camera is being obstructed resulting this. It seems that the camera is on a platform where it points downwards , where the platform obstructs the infra red vision. Have the camera mounted instead so that there will be no obstruction to the infra red.

Thanks Dean for the help. Works fine after having it mount upside down.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
The wanscam looks exactly n works the same. Very good. Can buy 2~3 units at that price. Btw, local wanscam distributor also got stock liao also and cheaper.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got local wanscam distributor meh?
where? i think for that price is quite worth..

The wanscam looks exactly n works the same. Very good. Can buy 2~3 units at that price. Btw, local wanscam distributor also got stock liao also and cheaper.

vvaness40

Reaction score
saw several sineoji IP cameras ready for deployment while at work for a meeting.

IMG_20161205_154638.jpg

IMG_20161205_154608.jpg

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought 1 Sineoji PT498V 3 months ago from Challenger. All was fine except from the beginning, the speaker volume output of the ipcam are very soft when talking through using Sineoji apps though handphone. Now, the speaker mostly didn't even output sound when speaking through phone. Are my set defective?

monfrisco

Reaction score
Bought 1 Sineoji PT498V 3 months ago from Challenger. All was fine except from the beginning, the speaker volume output of the ipcam are very soft when talking through using Sineoji apps though handphone. Now, the speaker mostly didn't even output sound when speaking through phone. Are my set defective?

Leongws,

Ate you using iPhone, if yes, make sure your iphobe silent mode switch is off. If it still doesn't work, you may bring it to the exchange centre for a check. If it is not working, they will exchange on the spot.

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
Leongws,

Ate you using iPhone, if yes, make sure your iphobe silent mode switch is off. If it still doesn't work, you may bring it to the exchange centre for a check. If it is not working, they will exchange on the spot.
Pretty sure I didn't switch to silent mode on the phone. Anyway will test when I reach home later and also test with android phone later. But the speaker volume are really very soft and hardly can hear unless stand next to it since the first day I got this ipcam compared to my old vstarcam.
May i know the address of the service centre?

Last edited:

monfrisco

Reaction score
Pretty sure I didn't switch to silent mode on the phone. Anyway will test when I reach home later and also test with android phone later. But the speaker volume are really very soft and hardly can hear unless stand next to it since the first day I got this ipcam compared to my old vstarcam.
May i know the address of the service centre?

Audio should be loud though. The address is #03-03 Sim Lim Square. Mon to Sat 11am to 6 pm.

cherryade

Reaction score
Cloud storage

Hi,

Not sure if im posting in the right place. I recently purchased an IP Camera and seller says it runs on cloud storage and charged me $55 for the storage. However, I found a 32GB SD card on the back of my camera. When I removed it, the camera was unable to do any recording functions or allow me to view previous footages. How can I verify?

TIA.

cyberian

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if im posting in the right place. I recently purchased an IP Camera and seller says it runs on cloud storage and charged me $55 for the storage. However, I found a 32GB SD card on the back of my camera. When I removed it, the camera was unable to do any recording functions or allow me to view previous footages. How can I verify?

TIA.

What brand is it?
$55 for how much storage?
$55 per yr or month?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

TIA.

LOL..

firstly, what brand?

cloud for $55 what a rip off.

if you remove the SDCard, ofucz cannot see la. ( assuming cloud is not working correctly)

where u expect the footage to be stored art?

cherryade

Reaction score
I dont know what brand it is.. It's not stated on the camera. But I use the app V380 to access the camera.

It should be this > V380-WIFI-IP-Camera-V380-Q5

If it's cloud storage it shouldnt be stored on the SD card right? I feel that he just charged me $55 for a 32GB SD card.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
I dont know what brand it is.. It's not stated on the camera. But I use the app V380 to access the camera.

It should be this > V380-WIFI-IP-Camera-V380-Q5

If it's cloud storage it shouldnt be stored on the SD card right? I feel that he just charged me $55 for a 32GB SD card.

based on my research there is no cloud server or cloud function on this camera, you might have been scammed bro. ( Don't take my word for it just yet, until i can actually verify the exact model )

which also explains why the video does not work after you removed the sd card.

can you please take a picture of the product and maybe the box, so i can help to see if i am able to find anything?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.