TVB 致命复活 anyone watching?

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess the plot of the story is :

The owner of the company buay song of the main male lead because the girl she likes, like the male lead but the male lead already married. And the girl broke off with the owner of the company because of the male lead so the owner of the company try to flame and destroy the main lead. So the kidnapping may be part of his plot.

He may thought everything is over until the main lead (vincent) find his way back. Then vincent realised everything changed. Even his wife married to the other man and find the world not fair to him. Slowly, his anger will flare up towards latest episode. Ivy's sis (Queenie)

Now the owner of the company (CK( likes the Queenie but Queenie somehow like the vincent. So now he flame him again at his back, trying to destroy him.

I guess the director intention is to like the audience feels that Vincent should be already dead in the show and now suddenly he survived and everything changed because of him. If he is dead, then everything will be normal. But now he is back, situation changed because of him.

Is like if someone travel back to the past to save one person, history will be changed or messed up

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score

The owner of the company buay song of the main male lead because the girl she likes, like the male lead but the male lead already married. And the girl broke off with the owner of the company because of the male lead so the owner of the company try to flame and destroy the main lead. So the kidnapping may be part of his plot.

He may thought everything is over until the main lead (vincent) find his way back. Then vincent realised everything changed. Even his wife married to the other man and find the world not fair to him. Slowly, his anger will flare up towards latest episode. Ivy's sis (Queenie)

Now the owner of the company (CK( likes the Queenie but Queenie somehow like the vincent. So now he flame him again at his back, trying to destroy him.

I guess the director intention is to like the audience feels that Vincent should be already dead in the show and now suddenly he survived and everything changed because of him. If he is dead, then everything will be normal. But now he is back, situation changed because of him.

Is like if someone travel back to the past to save one person, history will be changed or messed up

I gave up watching already. The owner is referring to 张国强?

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
40+ 萬綺雯 still so fap.....see her got hard on...no joke.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ending song official MV:

First time see HK MV took a TVB actor to cast as the male lead :eek:

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one or the plot really resembles Last One Standing (2008, alongside Kevin Cheng)? Roger also acted as the protagonist-antagonist.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one or the plot really resembles Last One Standing (2008, alongside Kevin Cheng)? Roger also acted as the protagonist-antagonist.

Hmm don't think so... That drama doesn't have the same suspense as this... In fact, this drama is very much similar to EU超时任务... But not many people would like that one coz it is lacking heavyweight actors.

Coz until Episode 15, we still have no idea who plotted the kidnapping 10 years ago. The director is leading the viewers round and round in suspense :s22::s13:

Last edited:

rogerfederer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First 2 episodes were nice. But went downhill after that. Roger Kwok didn't really look or behave like someone who had spent 10 years on a deserted island with nobody to communicate with.

Ottoke

Reaction score
First 2 episodes were nice. But went downhill after that. Roger Kwok didn't really look or behave like someone who had spent 10 years on a deserted island with nobody to communicate with.

On episode 2, they did show him being skinny. They fast forward the time, showed how he trained himself by doing exercises and gaining back all the weight. That was in a span of about few months.

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how can it be when the girl haven even appear 10 years ago... :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.