Apple II user group?

liemsc

Reaction score
My friend who's staying in USA is asking me, is there any Apple II / II GS User group in Singapore?
Does anyone know? Thanks.

oric1

Reaction score
My friend who's staying in USA is asking me, is there any Apple II / II GS User group in Singapore?
Does anyone know? Thanks.

I doubt the users here are old enough to know what is a Apple II / II GS. I have a //e back then :D

Apple2Forever

Reaction score
I don't think there is anymore user group.

The occasional enthusiast who wants to fire up his computer to relive that sense of time - yes. But a small number. SG moves too quickly and with majority being short of space living in small houses, we don't keep old things ... except myself, but even then it the pile keeps dwindling until it's just the barebones - and even that may go anytime.

shareholder

Reaction score
Yeah the tech too old already, dismantled and threw it away years ago. Even the diskettes were mouldy. Missed some of the old games like microwave, ocean knight and seafox.

Apple2Forever

Reaction score
it has been several years that has clocked by since my last msg (2 msgs above).

I've still kept it! ... up to now. It will get to stay for another year (in the rented place with 1 year left) but after that hmm. But I think it's getting rare - might stay with me for good!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.