Nintendo NX unveiling (20/10/16 @ 10pm)

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
need more games...but looks okay. graphics still not up to par.
I am interested in this.

are you referring to the graphics of the Zelda game being playing in the demo?

side note, notice when the screen is removed from the dock, the operation seems quite smooth. and not liked plugging our phone from a USB cable that sort.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seasons of Heaven is a Nintendo Switch exclusive adventure

Seasons of Heaven is a Nintendo Switch exclusive adventure
Potentially featuring canine telepathy.

French developer AnyArts Productions has unveiled Seasons of Heaven, a brand new adventure game exclusive to the Nintendo Switch console.

The game's principle characters are Yann, a boy with Asperger's syndrome, his French bulldog. SoH is being built in the Unreal 4 engine, and the initial shots distributed to Gameblog.fr look pretty tantalising.

Gameblog dévoile Seasons of Heaven, une exclusivité Nintendo Switch, avec les premières images in-game du jeu. https://t.co/9ycN8ZFWJ4 pic.twitter.com/dVQArkuOW1

— NintendHOME (@NintendHOME) December 8, 2016
Players will be able to control both Yann and Ani in Seasons of Heaven, which is based on a novel by the same name written by Nico Augusto. The book's blurb explains that both characters are survivors of some kind of disaster that decimated the human race.

"In their struggles to survive on a stripped and barren Earth, they will learn that humans across the world literally died as a result of their own careless actions," reads the blurb to Augusto's novel. "Centuries of lying waste to the very land that sustained them was what would kill them in the end."

[Seasons of Heaven] will take you on a journey with Yann, a young boy with Asperger's syndrome and his faithful companion, Ani, a French bulldog who Yann is able to communicate with through telepathy. As you follow along on their journey you'll have the opportunity to meet the rest of the major players and bear witness to the enlightenment of some and the demise of others."

AnyArts Productions has promised a closer look at the game soon. Seasons of Heaven joins and eve-growing list of third-party games now scheduled for the Switch, with companies from EA, to Bethesda, to THQ Nordic all throwing their hat in the ring of the past fortnight.

(images via Gameblog.fr)

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ne...ven-is-a-nintendo-switch-exclusive-adventure/

Not sure if these screenshots are the actual gameplay graphics...
SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_001.jpg
SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_002.jpg
SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_005.jpg
SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_003.jpg
SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_004.jpg

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn ! If switch gameplay is really that good , I think it can play any game !

No wonder some devs is so excited for it .

hyperx_76

Reaction score
there are rumors that the switch can run dark souls 3 at acceptable performance. sounds like really good news to me.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn ! If switch gameplay is really that good , I think it can play any game !

No wonder some devs is so excited for it .
Not sure whether the graphics are as good as the upcoming Seasons of Heavens.

Compared to the short Zelda gameplay from the Jimmy Fallon talkshow, the graphics difference is quite significant :eek:

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo is not always about graphics leh. It is about the exclusive games and the gameplay. If you are anal about graphics, the Nintendo console/ handheld is not for you.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo is not always about graphics leh. It is about the exclusive games and the gameplay. If you are anal about graphics, the Nintendo console/ handheld is not for you.
Just hope it's better than DS and smartphones/tablets?

I understand that Nvidia is responsible for making its graphics chipset so I do have some expectations... Hopefully 720p at least :o

I'm getting this console only to play its exclusive games :s12:

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the graphics difference between Zelda and SoH is due to different art style ba .

With a more powerful console that can be on par with pa4 and xbone, it will have a higher chance to lure more devs to create games for it .

Hopefully we'll be able to see ff7 remake on switch !

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Adventure game on Nintendo NX ! :s12:

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the launch titles, there is nothing of any big interest.
Why will this be successful?

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know want to take leave or not , heard it's a 5 hours review ?

Never feel so excited about a console release ....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.