[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
rng God don't favour me. the helix horn still don't drop after 15 runs. already warp strike their head.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can get debased from daemons...why r u farming it off those spots where the chance is so low :s22:

up gladios double item drop
eat drop rate food
u kill 1 daemon they drop a few coin...

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rng God don't favour me. the helix horn still don't drop after 15 runs. already warp strike their head.

just warp strike their head doesn't count. you need to break their horns and its only the bigger size duplicorns. the smaller spiracorns dun count.

iron2000

Reaction score
Wah, defeated Bandersnatch yesterday night after a long long round of warp striking and running for life :p
Don't think I'll do it again for a while.

Now saved up 11k+ exp and fighting Aramusha.
This one really kan cheong also, hiding on top of the metal structure and use pistol :p
I just not the action gamer type.

Thinking of using my 10 debased coins in this fight.
The exp spell just anyhow cast can already?
No need to hit party members or anything?
Currently level 12.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, defeated Bandersnatch yesterday night after a long long round of warp striking and running for life :p

This one really kan cheong also, hiding on top of the metal structure and use pistol :p

Currently level 12.

hiding at top where got fun. must fight him and beat him up.

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Currently level 12.

That time i fight him ish lvl 16,mi put poison insai ny magics,cast 3 times,stand there beo his hp drain,once in a while shoot gun.Shoot gun be careful,his special pretty long range

He ish weak against poison

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Chiu can first kill those that don't drop the horns ones,go outside the circle,save.Like that easy to reload

Then no need to kill it one,to make horn drop,u just keep on warp strike the horn,until it drop,try to equip weapon that hard and break easily.I only try once,get liao.

Oh and cook the mother & child meal

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
by default can get liao ?

Chiu can first kill those that don't drop the horns ones,go outside the circle,save.Like that easy to reload

Then no need to kill it one,to make horn drop,u just keep on warp strike the horn,until it drop,try to equip weapon that hard and break easily.I only try once,get liao.

Oh and cook the mother & child meal

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
u mean those spawn at night ?.

u can get debased from daemons...why r u farming it off those spots where the chance is so low :s22:

up gladios double item drop
eat drop rate food
u kill 1 daemon they drop a few coin...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.