IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

yylow30

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just had my longest battle ever.
Took me 58min 59sec to clear wind dungeon B10...

I got Orochi for its Continuous Damage
I got Lushen to Prevent Healing
I got Malaka to deal high damage

But they got defeated.

So I am left with Ariel and Delphoi to clear the stage.
That crystal tower on the left, probably has got more than 15mil HP.

:s22:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, account still available.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/104695410-post3948.html

Please pm me if you're interested in buying.

continue play until sold la :o

Just had my longest battle ever.
Took me 58min 59sec to clear wind dungeon B10...

I got Orochi for its Continuous Damage
I got Lushen to Prevent Healing
I got Malaka to deal high damage

But they got defeated.

So I am left with Ariel and Delphoi to clear the stage.
That crystal tower on the left, probably has got more than 15mil HP.

:s22:

why you need to kill the left tower?.. Gosh. Why not you use Colleen to replace lushen? Orochi is more than enough to dot.

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score
I am currently at C1, struggling to maintain at it
Could anyone help me with an arena defence team that runs, I will research on the runes needed and farm from there to get to the speed required. I just need a skeleton team to focus on the next to 6* guy

5* orion, chloe, bernard, rina , galleon ,emma , tyron, acasis , duamutef, qebehsenuef, imesety , barque
6* chasun, lagmaron, laika, theomars, ariel, briand, katarina,

Last edited:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am currently at C1, struggling to maintain at it
Could anyone help me with an arena defence team that runs, I will research on the runes needed and farm from there to get to the speed required. I just need a skeleton team to focus on the next to 6* guy

5* orion, chloe, bernard, rina , galleon ,emma , tyron, acasis , duamutef, qebehsenuef, imesety , barque
6* chasun, lagmaron, laika, theomars, ariel, briand, katarina,

you can complete your PVE runs? I mean TOA, TOAH 60/70, HOH B2/B3, GB10 and DB10?

based on your kit,
you need some sort of brusier team with cleanser as you dont have a speed leader. Acasis will be good or emma, it greatly depends on the skills up they have as well. laika should be made as your main dps.

ariel acasis/emma laika (leader) n chasun will be ok.

Chasun ariel on violent nemesis.

acasis/emma violent will. make them the fastest.

Last edited:

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score
you can complete your PVE runs? I mean TOA, TOAH 60/70, HOH B2/B3, GB10 and DB10?

based on your kit,
you need some sort of brusier team with cleanser as you dont have a speed leader. Acasis will be good or emma, it greatly depends on the skills up they have as well. laika should be made as your main dps.

ariel acasis/emma laika (leader) n chasun will be ok.

Chasun ariel on violent nemesis.

acasis/emma violent will. make them the fastest.

I can complete TOAH 55, HOH B2, GB10, DB9
Thanks for the team suggestion, rather unique because I hardly see acasis or emma in battles. I almost wanted to level up orion, but why is he left out ?

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
Thanks for the team suggestion, rather unique because I hardly see acasis or emma in battles. I almost wanted to level up orion, but why is he left out ?

too early to talk about arena.

if f2p focus on clearing toah100 first.

anyway c1 isn't about defence but more of how fast you clear your offense..

hover around 9k ~rank 30mins before arena reset, then win your 13 arena offenses within that 30mins.

this will probably ensure you're c1. if not, you need to go back to gb10 and farm hard

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too early to talk about arena.

if f2p focus on clearing toah100 first.

anyway c1 isn't about defence but more of how fast you clear your offense..

hover around 9k ~rank 30mins before arena reset, then win your 13 arena offenses within that 30mins.

this will probably ensure you're c1. if not, you need to go back to gb10 and farm hard

not true. I never complete my toah. but db10 is definitely a must to complete. c1 isn't just about speed clearing. a decent defense will allow you to go further than c1.

using orion will help you strip some mobs in AD. However, Emma can strip everything on a single mob and boost atk bar for your mobs. she also has 3rd skill that acts as heal + def boost which is annoying. acasis is similar to emma but she adds reducing chance of crits which ensures better survivor rate to your mobs..

granted that orion provides boost and does alot of fun stuff. The fact is you do not have a speed leader which makes him quite unusable unless you can grind the runes to rune him above 270 speed with swift +will or swift + nemesis.

Last edited:

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
not true. I never complete my toah. but db10 is definitely a must to complete. c1 isn't just about speed clearing. a decent defense will allow you to go further than c1.

im speaking of efficiency wise, if f2p, work on completing toah as well to double the chances of getting better units, crystals and resources every month.

of course a good defence will allow you to hold conq levels.. but is it worth it to focus your runes on AD units right now when you can build a faster, more consistent gb/db/nb10 r4/5 team?

anyway since u got an ariel, go build 2 rinas and a veromos, should work okay in conq to guardian stall for rush hour :s13:

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15491469_1269133569775735_693305957_o.jpg

sian wanted to quit but i made this.

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score

using orion will help you strip some mobs in AD. However, Emma can strip everything on a single mob and boost atk bar for your mobs. she also has 3rd skill that acts as heal + def boost which is annoying. acasis is similar to emma but she adds reducing chance of crits which ensures better survivor rate to your mobs..

granted that orion provides boost and does alot of fun stuff. The fact is you do not have a speed leader which makes him quite unusable unless you can grind the runes to rune him above 270 speed with swift +will or swift + nemesis.

Thank you for the input, I will focus on this team now. :)

Rknight

Master Member
Reaction score

I forgot I have a triana , the skills seemed useful. Would she replace anyone in the team ?

nijnail

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Edmw summoner war community.

I need help.

1) I building a dragon B10 team now. which consist of veromos, bella, megan , sigmarus and water serpent. Do I have to six star megan and water serpent also? My water serpent how do I rune him better, he is currently on despair energy. I also thinking about if I should swift focus my water serpent, full energy set? I not sure, can someone help?

2) Does stun rate and accuracy stack up? for example I put a monster on despair set which gives me 25% stun rate, then I slot 6 put in accuracy percent, will I have more chance to stun the opponent when my accuracy increases? or is the stun rate stand alone not affected by how much accuracy u have?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.