MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

MissHong

Reaction score
Can help to quote for this:

https://world.taobao.com/item/53130...59.6.uXjy44&scm=1007.12679.24488.531303427593

心想事成1对(2根)
合家平安1对(2根)
So qty will be 2.

Thanks.

Hi dear,

Cost of goods: 138¥ = $29.05 (1st payment)

I will have to tell seller not to include battery, so that it can be ship via normal air. Roughly 1-2KG. Assuming it's 2KG.

Shipping: $8+$5 = $13
Agent fee: ($13+$29.05)*4% = $1.68
Total: $14.68 (estimated 2nd payment)

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
11.11 FRIDAY SALES

HELLO MY FELLOW HWZ MATE!

IT'S THE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN! THE DOUBLE 11 SALES IS TODAY!

To thank all your support and celebrate double 11, we have come up with November promotion and also our latest price list!

Please feel free to contact me via HWZ or email or contact me!

Thank you all once again and we're looking forward to deal with you!

MissHong

Reaction score
HAPPY TUESDAY

GOOD MORNING HWZ MATES!!

Thank you for all your support on 11/11, for all the mass orders! We have to admit it was pretty crazy!

Why choose us? Well, simple, despite having the lowest agent fee, our exchange rates are the best too. Like come on, who else is offering SGD $1 = CNY 4.85??

Now do the maths yourself, if others are offering exchange rates along CNY 4.5-4.6, without any agent fee, will it still be cheaper? We mean, should you want to shop online, it's good to do some calculation and compare it yourself!

Once again, please do not forget our on going promotion which can be seen in the below post!

Thank you!

ThatAngel

Reaction score

Hi,

Can you quote for this? Will need 7 letters.

detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=529700213046

MissHong

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you quote for this? Will need 7 letters.

detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=529700213046

Hi dear,

We have replied your email, hope we didn't mix you up with other customers.
You want 7 letters for the name NATALIE right?

Cost of goods: 165.60RMB
Domestic shipping: 22RMB

Total: 187.60RMB = $38.68 (1st payment)

I do not know how heavy your goods will be, but estimated should be around 3-5KG. Let's assume it's 5KG and ship via normal air, will have to make sure seller does not include battery, if not need to ship via sensitive air.

Shipping: $8 + ($5 x 4) = $28
Agent fee: ($28+$38.68) x 4% = $2.67
Total: $30.67
After 10% discount: $27.60 (estimated 2nd payment)

Hope the above helps!

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score

Hi dear,

I assume you're referring to the cost of goods that cost 93RMB?

Cost of goods: 93RMB = $19.18 (1st payment)

Goods should weigh less than 1 kg and ship via normal air.

Shipping: $8
Agent fee: ($8 + $19.18) * 4% = $1.09
Total: $9.09 (estimated 2nd payment)

After 10% discount: $8.18 (estimated 2nd payment)

Hope the above helps!

Thank you!

Lexagor

Reaction score
Finally tried MissHong help to buy and ship a baby dining chair. Very like the service le. Easy to place order and response is fast and no delay at all during delivery.

exliger6

Reaction score
Have used MissHong's service to purchase a few items. Very happy with the service provided, particularly the delivery speed.

MissHong

Reaction score
Finally tried MissHong help to buy and ship a baby dining chair. Very like the service le. Easy to place order and response is fast and no delay at all during delivery.

Hi dear,

Thank you so much for your support and review, sincerely appreciate it alot! Looking forward to deal with you again!

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
Have used MissHong's service to purchase a few items. Very happy with the service provided, particularly the delivery speed.

Hi dear,

Thank you so much for your compliment, and will continue to uphold our standard! Looking forward to deal with you again!

Thank you!

MissHong

Reaction score
HELLO MY FELLOW HWZ MATE!

IT'S THE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN! THE DOUBLE 11 SALES IS TODAY!

To thank all your support and celebrate double 11, we have come up with November promotion and also our latest price list!

Please feel free to contact me via HWZ or email or contact me!

Thank you all once again and we're looking forward to deal with you!

PROMOTION IS EXTENDED TILL 8 JANUARY 2016!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

MissHong

Reaction score
Happy March & International Women's Day

Dearest Hardwarezone Memebers,

We know it's been long since we have updated this page but it is all of your credit. Thank you for all your continuous support, words of mouth and loyalty, if not we wouldn't have come this far.

It's been 1.5 years since we have started this journey, indeed the industry have been getting more intense over the years, but we believe to not compromise anything and still stick by our principal that is ensuring both quality and most affordable price.

To thank all your support, we have come up with March Promotion and even expanded to delivery to *Malaysia.

Once again, thank you so much for all your support and please feel free to PM, email or contact us.

Last edited:

Panjang_leg

Reaction score
Hey guys. Need some help. I cant create a new tread so have to hijack. sorry about it.

I just did a transfer to a china account using AXS machine thru the Alipay Purchase card. But now i found out that is a scam. Is there anyway i can get a refund?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.