Men's Formal Work Bag Recommendation

sseah12

Reaction score
dGVZ3uXl.jpg

Yoshida porter new model...

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

learningdandy

Reaction score
Can't decide between the navy or green for the filson original briefcase for work. Any opinions which is most versatile?

For anyone who wants filson bags, can go to revolve. It's this us online shop. Free shipping. Has 256 in black and navy for 375 sgd without discount.

If you first time buy and use their iphone app to buy, 15% off. So i paid for the black one for 318. That's the cheapest i can find already.

Currently the black one is on pre-order and can't utilise the promo codes on it. But just send them an email about it and they will apply it for you. You'll only be charged when the stock reaches their warehouse anyway.

Hope this helps..

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there still anywhere one can get Filson below retail?

i think in general, SG's filsons are very expensive...

now December, you can ask around your friends to see who is overseas...

my friend helped me get my Filson from Bangkok...

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. No websites?

Google for Filson's official retailers...will help if you add a country in your search terms to narrow it down...

go to the shop's website and pray they have online store/catalog with listed price for u to compare....

find ways to buy and send it over to u (direct or ask someone buy for u)

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
The retail prices of Filsons in Sg really too much. Wonder how long they can last with such pricings...to each his own I guess.

Any black leather bags to recommend? I want something like Linjer soft briefcase but it is perpetually sold out and seems steep for a brand that is not as famous.

Anyone can tell me what are the other brands i should be looking at?

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there still anywhere one can get Filson below retail?

just sharing, recently my friend was looking at a filson which was selling in SG for $5xx, close to $600

he bought it for half the price at bangkok

so the bag + air tix to bangkok is much cheaper compared to buying from Robinsons SG haha :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.