The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I find MM scent abit too strong, even after hair wash the scent stays. The hold is slightly lacking but pliable and less tug/pull. One thing I like is that it is less damaging to hair, as it is with treatment.

Now that hairppening is doing promo, am considering trying out MM chrome as well, how does it fair with MM styling balm?

same scent, same hold, just shiny.

if you want something that fixates, i suggest you to try uevo grey (matte) or green (shiny)

the scent very mild, fruity also.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for REALLY stubborn hair?
point of reference, i use gatsby wax, mat.. and it cant hold my hair..
i consider my hair short..

you need to learn how to curl your hair using the hair dryer method.
then use a good hair product.

hair products varies from your needs and wants.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y so many buy, is it really that good?

it's good, i would consider it the world's best hair wax, personal preferences.

but almost all of my customers and friends also say its really good after trying the

:)

falcon21

Reaction score
same scent, same hold, just shiny.

if you want something that fixates, i suggest you to try uevo grey (matte) or green (shiny)

the scent very mild, fruity also.

Will there be any tug/pull when styling?

What about Teddy boy matte product?

atomboy

Reaction score
my hair is slight shorter than the model, and i just want a good product that can hold my hair in shape, i wear a side parting undercut.. any recommendation that has a strong hold to hair and yet, doesnt look like i just applied a ton of wax onto the hair, making it look heavy and collapse ever so often..

you need to learn how to curl your hair using the hair dryer method.
then use a good hair product.

hair products varies from your needs and wants.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd day using mm, i am now in bkk. First day use from home with sea salt and blow dry, applied minimum amount of mm and it stayed whole day till 3am+ sg time

Now my second day, used abit more mm on wet hair with just finger styling. Like no diff from first day. Super easy to restyle and very light.

gold digger/silver fox cannot fight this..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd day using mm, i am now in bkk. First day use from home with sea salt and blow dry, applied minimum amount of mm and it stayed whole day till 3am+ sg time

Now my second day, used abit more mm on wet hair with just finger styling. Like no diff from first day. Super easy to restyle and very light.

gold digger/silver fox cannot fight this..

good stuff eh! haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my hair is slight shorter than the model, and i just want a good product that can hold my hair in shape, i wear a side parting undercut.. any recommendation that has a strong hold to hair and yet, doesnt look like i just applied a ton of wax onto the hair, making it look heavy and collapse ever so often..

uevo grey will work for you definitely
lightweight yet strong with matte finish, as though nothing is being used.

morris motley styling balm will be a tad heavier

Actually most strong hold products will have abit of tug/pull.

This is very true

Will there be any tug/pull when styling?

What about Teddy boy matte product?

for uevo, yes here and there, also depends on how you use the product.

i have learnt not to pull and tug my hair out and still able to style my hair.

don't use teddy boy, can't comment :)

reveton28

Reaction score
Hi guys, would like to ask if it is recommended to go to salons to do those scalp treatments? Have pimples on my scalp and some redness as well and at times itches when weather is hot. And I don't really have any idea where can I find a cure for it ☹️ PS if I posted at the wrg thread. Thanks.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys does uevo grey or gd have a stronger hold? Gonna get 1 after my dc run out

hmm gold digger got this strong glue like hold however uevo got this fixated dry hold.

i would rate uevo alittle less strong over the GD.

but i would use the uevo over gd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.