IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chilling and copper
Chilling for dragon, copper for one shot chasun

i have a fast db10. under 2 min. lol

only reason i use him is for dark raid and also maybe nb10. his crit buff very useful.

Praha nem nem will or despair nem?

depends. I dont have the mob, I can't tell you what to do.

lower rank uses despair, higher ranks seldom use despair.

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a fast db10. under 2 min. lol

only reason i use him is for dark raid and also maybe nb10. his crit buff very useful.

depends. I dont have the mob, I can't tell you what to do.

lower rank uses despair, higher ranks seldom use despair.

Wrong lor still nemesis despair leh. Barion's Praha is 260spd on nemesis despair. U see how fast it is in global top arena?

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrong lor still nemesis despair leh. Barion's Praha is 260spd on nemesis despair. U see how fast it is in global top arena?

you forgot most people dont have OP runes.

besides, double nem will cut inbetween double lushens. but thats beside the point.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you forgot most people dont have OP runes.

besides, double nem will cut inbetween double lushens. but thats beside the point.

I think is achievable. My Praha is 224 on despair nemesis. Just farm and grind someday target will hit.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to past toah 93?

i dont have briand, dont have any reviver.
currently trying to train (neal,michelle,camules,thrain) to get past this stage, according to youtube.

other than these monster, which combo can work on this stage?
stage is leo and ragdoll.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im speaking of efficiency wise, if f2p, work on completing toah as well to double the chances of getting better units, crystals and resources every month.

of course a good defence will allow you to hold conq levels.. but is it worth it to focus your runes on AD units right now when you can build a faster, more consistent gb/db/nb10 r4/5 team?

anyway since u got an ariel, go build 2 rinas and a veromos, should work okay in conq to guardian stall for rush hour :s13:

true true. speaking from f2p. :D

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to past toah 93?

i dont have briand, dont have any reviver.
currently trying to train (neal,michelle,camules,thrain) to get past this stage, according to youtube.

other than these monster, which combo can work on this stage?
stage is leo and ragdoll.

nobody help :(

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody help :(

nobody can help. first leo will move. you have to survive that. then once you start moving, just CC and DOTs. either kill the dolls or leo first depending on your CC ability.

I already made most of my TOA teams to be below 25% cr. seems like they are still criting alot.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody can help. first leo will move. you have to survive that. then once you start moving, just CC and DOTs. either kill the dolls or leo first depending on your CC ability.

I already made most of my TOA teams to be below 25% cr. seems like they are still criting alot.

first hit can survive. but ragdoll continuous whack 3-4 times, one unit will die and the forever CC will break.

my units most below 25%, some only 20%, but still crit like forever. When need to crit, they don't crit. When don't need to crit, they keep crit. :s22:

You use which team to get past this stage?

Worst is i have my toa teams all on 100% accuracy and 90%... but still, not all debuff lands most of the time. Pros, please don't tell me 50% above is sufficient for TOAH, because i have 66% accuracy spectra and its decrease attack bar debuff is a lot WORSE than those 100% accuracy units.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.