OCBC Titanium Mastercard

nezumi_P

Reaction score
Ocbc Titanium Card Krisflyer Conversion for 2016 onwards

Redeem to bonus miles first then km miles to avoid the ocbc$ charges but redeem km miles got small amt charge such as min. S$ 3

Hi to all,

I would to check again for the latest requirement - what is the full procedure and rates to convert Ocbc $ to Krisflyer miles?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I would to check again for the latest requirement - what is the full procedure and rates to convert Ocbc $ to Krisflyer miles?

Hi nezumi,

KrisFlyer miles could be redeemed in blocks of 10,000.
Besides OCBC$, each redemption will come with a fee of $25 as well.

10,000 KrisFlyer miles - 25,000 OCBC$ + $25

20,000 KrisFlyer miles - 50,000 OCBC$ + $25

30,000 KrisFlyer miles - 75,000 OCBC$ + $25

and so on.

For more information, you could refer to our rewards page at https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/

^DG

WhateverZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Understand theres a cap of OCBC$120K per annum. Is this tie to per card or per user account?

i.e if i apply for both titanium rewards blue and pink ( 2 cards ), can accumulate OCBC$120K each per card, for a total of OCBC$240K per annum?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand theres a cap of OCBC$120K per annum. Is this tie to per card or per user account?

i.e if i apply for both titanium rewards blue and pink ( 2 cards ), can accumulate OCBC$120K each per card, for a total of OCBC$240K per annum?

Each person can only have one OCBC Titanium card, pink or blue and not both.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Whats the expiry period of the OCBC$?

Hi sputnikmoment,

Effective 1 July 2015, all OCBC$ earned from 1 July 2015 will expire on the last day of the 24th calendar month following the relevant calendar month such OCBC$ was earned.

Example, if you have earned OCBC$ in the month of July 2015, these rewards points will expire on the last day of July 2017.

For more information on OCBC$, you could refer to the FAQs on our rewards page: https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Each person can only have one OCBC Titanium card, pink or blue and not both.

Hi WhateverZ and Trazora,

Customers may hold both the Titanium Blue and Pink cards at the same time.

Rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year.

Hope this clarifies.

Should you require further clarification, do drop us a PM.

^DG

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi WhateverZ and Trazora,

Customers may hold both the Titanium Blue and Pink cards at the same time.

Rewards will be capped at 120,000 OCBC$ per card anniversary year.

Hope this clarifies.

^DG

oic. Wondering why I was told otherwise by CSO.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

The old Titanium card no use already?

:)

Hi lightx,

We are no longer accepting new applications for the old Titanium MasterCard, but existing customers who have not make the conversion to the new Titanium Rewards card will still be able to use the old Titanium card.

Should you need us to check further on your card accounts, do drop us a PM with your contact details. We will arrange for our service executive to call and advise.

^DG

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
oic. Wondering why I was told otherwise by CSO.

Hi Trazora,

We apologise for the misinformation provided by our service executive.

We have checked and can confirm that customers will be able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Rewards card as the principal cardholder at the same time.

All card applications are subject to review and approval.

^DG

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Trazora,

We apologise for the misinformation provided by our service executive.

We have checked and can confirm that customers will be able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Rewards card as the principal cardholder at the same time.

All card applications are subject to review and approval.

^DG

Ok. Thank you.

purpletoysmum

Reaction score
Hi lightx,

We are no longer accepting new applications for the old Titanium MasterCard, but existing customers who have not make the conversion to the new Titanium Rewards card will still be able to use the old Titanium card.

^DG

Hi OCBC. Can we use the old Titanium mastercard and get the same rate of $OCBC as the new rewards card? Or need to apply for the new card?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC. Can we use the old Titanium mastercard and get the same rate of $OCBC as the new rewards card? Or need to apply for the new card?

Hi purpletoysmum,

The rewards of the Titanium MasterCard and the Titanium Rewards card are different.

In order to enjoy the same benefits, customers will have to apply for the new card.

Do note that all application will be subject to review and approval.

^DG

kokitty

Reaction score
Hi purpletoysmum,

The rewards of the Titanium MasterCard and the Titanium Rewards card are different.

In order to enjoy the same benefits, customers will have to apply for the new card.

Do note that all application will be subject to review and approval.

^DG

Sorry this is a little confusing, so if OCBC could just answer a simple Yes or No to the following questions... Thank you.

1) Can existing Titanium MasterCard apply for the new Titanium Rewards card?

2) Can one cardholder hold on to both the Titanium MasterCard and the new Titanium Rewards?

3) If the above 2) is No, then does this mean the old Titanium MasterCard will be automatically cancelled when the new Titanium Rewards card is approved?

4) Can a cardholder have both the blue and pink new Titanium Rewards card?

5) If the above 4) is Yes, is the cap 120,000 OCBC$ per card?

6) Will the supplementary cardholder spendings enjoy 10x rewards too?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Sorry this is a little confusing, so if OCBC could just answer a simple Yes or No to the following questions... Thank you.

1) Can existing Titanium MasterCard apply for the new Titanium Rewards card?

2) Can one cardholder hold on to both the Titanium MasterCard and the new Titanium Rewards?

3) If the above 2) is No, then does this mean the old Titanium MasterCard will be automatically cancelled when the new Titanium Rewards card is approved?

4) Can a cardholder have both the blue and pink new Titanium Rewards card?

5) If the above 4) is Yes, is the cap 120,000 OCBC$ per card?

6) Will the supplementary cardholder spendings enjoy 10x rewards too?

Hi kokitty,

1. Yes, existing customers holding on to the Titanium MasterCard will be able to apply for the Rewards card. All applications are subject to the bank's review and approval.

2. and 3. For customers who have received a letter from the bank to be auto converted, their existing Titanium MasterCard will be deactivated once they have made their first transaction on their new Rewards card.

For customers who have voluntarily applied for the new Rewards card, they could choose to hold on to both cards, or request to terminate their existing Titanium MasterCard.

4. Yes, customers will be able to hold on to both the Pink and Blue Rewards card at the same time as the principal cardholder. Again, all applications are subject to review and approval.

5. Yes, rewards are capped per card.

6. Yes, supplementary cardholders will enjoy 10x rewards on eligible transactions as well. Rewards will be consolidated under the principal cardholder account.

yuunasue

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just get my 365 & Ti card. Which card allow me to get rebate from SQ airline flight tickets?

On top of rebate, SG50 cash back still credit to my accounts?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Just get my 365 & Ti card. Which card allow me to get rebate from SQ airline flight tickets?

On top of rebate, SG50 cash back still credit to my accounts?

Hi yuunasue,

If you are eligible for the $50 cash back, it will be credited to your account by 30 April 2017. Please refer to the T&Cs for more details. https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/online_sgd50_cashback_promo_tnc_23may.pdf

The Titanium Rewards card is a point based card where customers will be able to earn OCBC$ for their spending. Customers could use their OCBC$ for rewards redemption - https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/

For more information on the Titanium Rewards card - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html

_____

The 365 card will allow customer to earn rebates on eligible transactions.

Purchasing air tickets from Singaporeair.com with your 365 card will entitle you to a 3% online rebate. This is applicable only when you spend a minimum of S$600 based on posted transactions in a calendar month.

If you spend less than S$600, a flat 0.3% cashback is awarded.
Cashback amount is capped at S$80 per calendar month.

For more information on the 365 card - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/365card.html

_____

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.