Reaction score
anyone keeps getting disconnected in RAIDS :(

I keep cannot connect to raids and keep dropping from the party
On WIFI also like that :s22::s22:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
swimming in all the III-synergy made U+ (CM) and FF3-Mote a joke :s22:

Even the legendary mote-Ifrit became so easy with fully dived Onion Knight and all the White Mage Robes :s13:
Finally cleared all the mote dungeons LOL... except CM for ifrit

Last edited:

Vvix

Reaction score
OMGWTFBBQ mote Ifrit is impossible.. only managed to down 1/5 of his health.. meteor simply destroyed my A-team despite having moderate fire resist accessories + SG + shellga + magic break + full break.. :eek:

Mastered mote Ifrit today! So happy!

Added Cleansing Strike to the damage mitigation, and then simply shouted and burst him down with Cecil and Luneth BSB. Woohoo! :s12:

Furthermore accomplished without any synergy weapons.. si bei heng he didn't cast meteors continuously.

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
YOLO! If I can't get him his gloves, at least give him a crazy sword :vijayadmin:

KcMB9lN.png

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Mastered mote Ifrit today! So happy!

Added Cleansing Strike to the damage mitigation, and then simply shouted and burst him down with Cecil and Luneth BSB. Woohoo! :s12:

Furthermore accomplished without any synergy weapons.. si bei heng he didn't cast meteors continuously.

I always get meteor casts :s22::s22:

Hahaha, think i will use onion knight roaming warrior

bluerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing on the Japan version can share if 4* motes will be farmable in future?

Janon

Reaction score
Anyone playing on the Japan version can share if 4* motes will be farmable in future?

Supposedly can farm on 220 difficulty multiplayer dungeons, but it's so rare that better not waste time and frustration. Personally I have gotten greens and materials and eggs only.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
shut up and take my $$$ !!!

OMG :s12::s12::s12:

2017 will be the 30th anniversary for Final Fantasy and Square Enix will celebrate the milestone with the following items:

Final Fantasy releases in 2017 to celebrate the anniversary: Square will launch Final Fantasy VII Remake (first episode) and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age as main games to celebrate the Final Fantasy’s birthday.

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy is coming to PS4 during the next year. The bundle will include Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on separate discs to be enjoined in 1080p and 60fps.

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection

This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.

source: http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap/

princewenle

Reaction score
Anyone playing global here?

If yes and you dont have a raid team.

Please PM me.

i wish to create a fix raid team.
T&C: at least 1 wall or Tyro BSB, few bsb in hand, few lv99 heroes and mostly consist of LV 70++

Our raid team now consist of 2 members, need 2 more.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I think RAIDers should just be aware of some basics..
e.g. Defend and do not attack (unless healing or setting up mitigation) before Wall is up. otherwise 1 counter-attack may just k.o. your teammate lol

I had a team firing up 3 walls at the same time.. after a while it's not funny anymore

Vvix

Reaction score
Hmmm... spent 100 gems on Gilgamesh banner today hoping for his OSB but got Galuf's SSB glove instead.

So now what? Ditch my A-team and simply Galuf solos everything? :s22:

princewenle

Reaction score
I think RAIDers should just be aware of some basics..
e.g. Defend and do not attack (unless healing or setting up mitigation) before Wall is up. otherwise 1 counter-attack may just k.o. your teammate lol

I had a team firing up 3 walls at the same time.. after a while it's not funny anymore
Thats why I am creating a fix team for raid.. our aim is zero mistake, no double buff and only 1 time to get it done. Interested pm me

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.