IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably they hungry for year end bonus... this game is so ***** broken for f2p people.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather they change TOAH100 rewards to Trans pack,
more incentives for players to push for TOAH100

But then the gap between strong and weak players will widen even more.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably they hungry for year end bonus... this game is so ***** broken for f2p people.

Still F2P here! And will continue to do so.
By the way 25 Dec 4pm SG time I going summon all my 65ms, 4 LS and 2 LD in channel 6500 global server anybody interested can join in try out luck.

Merry Christmas guys!

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still F2P here! And will continue to do so.
By the way 25 Dec 4pm SG time I going summon all my 65ms, 4 LS and 2 LD in channel 6500 global server anybody interested can join in try out luck.

Merry Christmas guys!

You have poseidon, Ariel, Verad, Bastet, Chow, Praha, Juno, Mei Hou Wang, Rakan, 2 Perna, Tiana, Jamire. 13 Nat 5 you have summoned.

I only have Alicia, Rica, Juno, Daphnis. 4 Nat 5, worst element of all.

You sure you F2P? :(

I even think I started earlier than you.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have poseidon, Ariel, Verad, Bastet, Chow, Praha, Juno, Mei Hou Wang, Rakan, 2 Perna, Tiana, Jamire. 13 Nat 5 you have summoned.

Huh? 4 of worst element of nat 5? Alicia is one of the best nuker and Juno is one of the top buff removers. Rica is a TOA monster while Daphnis is a work in progress.

I only got Velaj, Rica, Vannessa and Camilia. They are all single target dealers. can't even bring up to guardian arena. :( My AD is the one pulling me down from guardian which AOE nat 5s are a priority.

I rather they change TOAH100 rewards to Trans pack,
more incentives for players to push for TOAH100

But then the gap between strong and weak players will widen even more.

huh? I thought this has already widen between weak and strong since its a gambling game all along?

I really dont feel like spending hours to complete TOAH as my kit does not allow me to def break with spectre for easier clearing. At most I will clear till TOAH 80. I have to rely alot on atb reducers and not a single one can attack except DOTs. 1 stage of TOAH after 60 will take about 5 min and to complete 1 floor will take about 10-15 min. Water Homo shall be my savior.

PVE contents are really F2p. Arenas and likes are not. Heck, even R5 you use majority nat 4s and below. Nat 5s are privilege. But if you hop to become competitive in Arenas and guild war where rankings matters, Nat 5s are a must.

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My runes not top quality, not all nat5 are fully skilled. I grind and grind to make my Bernard 258spd before moving to dragon. Rng blessing started when I start to clear toah. U stop playing for awhile and I continue on. Probably during your absents I summon jamire, Tiana.

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Tckrto got the luck :(

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think he meant they could have been tiana, seara/praha, anavel and psama

You understand my feeling. :(

Juno is very situational. Praha and Seara is very versatile and commonly used. For godsake, if can pick 1 of these 3 for those who did not have any oracle. Nobody will pick Juno. Is only good against orion and anti lushen. Praha and Seara can used everywhere.

Occult girl best is anavel. I want to love rica but i already have my own toa without her.

Fairy King, fire is the worst among all elements. Don't have water, I could even take wind over fire.

My runes not top quality, not all nat5 are fully skilled. I grind and grind to make my Bernard 258spd before moving to dragon. Rng blessing started when I start to clear toah. U stop playing for awhile and I continue on. Probably during your absents I summon jamire, Tiana.

I also grinding for runes. I cleared toah for last month and stuck lv 93 for this month. How you manage to get 6* so many monsters? Im lacking of fodder to 6* everyone. I save up my crystals for continuous energy, no package. If buy package, no energy to grind... How sia. :s22:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also grinding for runes. I cleared toah for last month and stuck lv 93 for this month. How you manage to get 6* so many monsters? Im lacking of fodder to 6* everyone. I save up my crystals for continuous energy, no package. If buy package, no energy to grind... How sia. :s22:

Pop 100 cystals to level 3 stars monster and standby for next incoming 6star if got good summon. Every month at least got 2 six stars because of hoh.
Clear toa got crystal liao sometimes use crystal to buy pack but sometimes I save it up for energy burning and level fodders during event. I have a base of 1k crystals as emergency that's how I manage. U should start saving crystals first from toa then u have crystals to burn and make fodders. U have good units just concentrate to make them up six stars first then when stable liao summon and hope for new mobs.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pop 100 cystals to level 3 stars monster and standby for next incoming 6star if got good summon. Every month at least got 2 six stars because of hoh.
Clear toa got crystal liao sometimes use crystal to buy pack but sometimes I save it up for energy burning and level fodders during event. I have a base of 1k crystals as emergency that's how I manage. U should start saving crystals first from toa then u have crystals to burn and make fodders. U have good units just concentrate to make them up six stars first then when stable liao summon and hope for new mobs.

i also spamming hoh... but still... maybe only can make one 6*. what you mean pop 100 crystals to level 3 stars? what is this? 100 crystals buy what? i also have 1k crystals as base. i already collecting crystals from both toa. problem is if burn crystals to buy pack, then i will have less than 1k crystals. may lack of crystals to run energy continuously. but if i dont burn crystals for pack, then i wont have fodder to make 6*, i can run energy endlessly until next toa.

my toa legend scroll give me all fusion monster 4*, i already gave up hope. water undine, wind ninetail, water ninja. i already give up summoning.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also spamming hoh... but still... maybe only can make one 6*. what you mean pop 100 crystals to level 3 stars? what is this? 100 crystals buy what? i also have 1k crystals as base. i already collecting crystals from both toa. problem is if burn crystals to buy pack, then i will have less than 1k crystals. may lack of crystals to run energy continuously. but if i dont burn crystals for pack, then i wont have fodder to make 6*, i can run energy endlessly until next toa.

my toa legend scroll give me all fusion monster 4*, i already gave up hope. water undine, wind ninetail, water ninja. i already give up summoning.

Buy exp booster lor. Then go level 3* fodders then in return got mana to +15 runes. And those 3* folders turn into food for 4* rainboemon and standby for good monsters to up 6* lor. Sometimes event give me exp booster I also use it.
For packs don't buy first. I build my arena team first then after that I start summon. Your mobs really can be polish to c2 liao. Just need grind stones and gems.
Also u remember that I belongs to those that just use fodders even for nat4 mobs I also use. I have fed barbaric king, phantom thief, nail tail fox etc away to make 6* even those 5* that I have used before in mid games I also fed it away. Is time u look into your mob and decide which useless mob that can be fodders and fed it away. I don't hesitate in order to progress.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy exp booster lor. Then go level 3* fodders then in return got mana to +15 runes. And those 3* folders turn into food for 4* rainboemon and standby for good monsters to up 6* lor. Sometimes event give me exp booster I also use it.
For packs don't buy first. I build my arena team first then after that I start summon. Your mobs really can be polish to c2 liao. Just need grind stones and gems.
Also u remember that I belongs to those that just use fodders even for nat4 mobs I also use. I have fed barbaric king, phantom thief, nail tail fox etc away to make 6* even those 5* that I have used before in mid games I also fed it away. Is time u look into your mob and decide which useless mob that can be fodders and fed it away. I don't hesitate in order to progress.

4* rainbow mon hard to get leh. only via guild shop. 1 month maybe can only buy 2? lack of 4* rainbow. how to farm these? 2x boost 3* into 4* fodder i have no problem. if have exp booster, i will chiong my fodder in faimon hell.

i also fed away barbaric king and nine tail to chiong for 6*. i dont even have a proper arena team and r5 team. Before was c1 player, now found myself f3 player. really outdated liao. im planning to do seanB assassin team but my rage runes really super pathetic. cant even farm necro b10 properly with guarantee success (4 man team)

i planning to get good runes first then enchant them, dont want to waste enchant unnecessary on broken runes. super wasted. im currently building necro b10 team for hunting rage/will/nemesis runes and toah team for stage 93. arena/r5 team later. f2p players really .... :s22: super slow.

now everyday only grind dragon/giant b10 with 4 man teams + 1 fodder. same time train fodder/same time grind. 3 minutes plus for dragon b10. 2 minutes plus for giant b10.

is there other way to progress even faster for f2p? :(

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't farm dungeon with fodders is inefficient. I farm with full force and as fast as possible. My gb10 team can clear within 1.30mins, my db10 sub 2mins sometimes 2.30mins. nb10 is also ard 2.30mins.

Fodders use exp boost better. Swift is the base rune before migration to violent.

4* rainbowmon one month is 3-4 depending on the number of weeks. Join a better guild lah so that u get more pts to buy. Beside that toan and toah u get two more. Means every month u also got 1 six star.

yylow30

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always have trouble when it comes to events like the one going on now...
until now, i have not even got more than 5...

what and where should i grind for the highest stocking drop rate?

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always have trouble when it comes to events like the one going on now...
until now, i have not even got more than 5...

what and where should i grind for the highest stocking drop rate?

Pop 2x exp and farm faimon drop rate is better in scenario.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Your bernard speed is the same as my orion speed. :o Need faster bernard man.

Juno is very situational. Praha and Seara is very versatile and commonly used. For godsake, if can pick 1 of these 3 for those who did not have any oracle. Nobody will pick Juno. Is only good against orion and anti lushen. Praha and Seara can used everywhere.

Occult girl best is anavel. I want to love rica but i already have my own toa without her.

Fairy King, fire is the worst among all elements. Don't have water, I could even take wind over fire.

I also grinding for runes. I cleared toah for last month and stuck lv 93 for this month. How you manage to get 6* so many monsters? Im lacking of fodder to 6* everyone. I save up my crystals for continuous energy, no package. If buy package, no energy to grind... How sia.

they just recently buff the wind one. it takes time. plus 6 star monsters, you really have to farm in faimon and limit your time in cairos dungeon to get fodders for evolve.

I have rica, I use her for NB10 as her runes I gave are one of my better ones. atk cd atk, violent focus. she procs as much as anavel.

4* rainbow mon hard to get leh. only via guild shop. 1 month maybe can only buy 2? lack of 4* rainbow. how to farm these? 2x boost 3* into 4* fodder i have no problem. if have exp booster, i will chiong my fodder in faimon hell.

i also fed away barbaric king and nine tail to chiong for 6*. i dont even have a proper arena team and r5 team. Before was c1 player, now found myself f3 player. really outdated liao. im planning to do seanB assassin team but my rage runes really super pathetic. cant even farm necro b10 properly with guarantee success (4 man team)

i planning to get good runes first then enchant them, dont want to waste enchant unnecessary on broken runes. super wasted. im currently building necro b10 team for hunting rage/will/nemesis runes and toah team for stage 93. arena/r5 team later. f2p players really .... super slow.

now everyday only grind dragon/giant b10 with 4 man teams + 1 fodder. same time train fodder/same time grind. 3 minutes plus for dragon b10. 2 minutes plus for giant b10.

is there other way to progress even faster for f2p? :(

Now I have 29 6* mobs. Been playing about 18/19 months.

you can get minimum 6 4* rainbowmon each month. clearing TOA TOAH and playing in guilds. some times, events also give 4 * rainbowmon. Therefore every other month you can 6* 1 to 2 mobs.

why train fodders ah? I dont get it. I have enough 3 stars rainbowmons to go for another 2 6 stars but just not enough 2* ones to do that. 3* rainbowmons drop like grapes in R4/R5.

:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.