OCBC Voyage Card

synthez

Reaction score
Ok OCBC must somehow monitor this forum regularly. The CSO called me and now I can cancel my card without paying the annual fees.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Ok OCBC must somehow monitor this forum regularly. The CSO called me and now I can cancel my card without paying the annual fees.

Hi synthez,

We apologise for any misinformation, and hope that everything has been settled for you.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

coppee

Reaction score
Hi coppee, could you please share with me how did you get this problem solved? I am facing the same problem. I called to cancel before the renewal date next month and was given similar lines over the phone. Told the CSO it's like asking me to pay rent but I am not living in the property?!
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Good for you. It took me a month plus to get them not to charge the 2ND year annual fee after I told them to cancel the card. More than a dozen calls week after week, it's painful.

I don't think I will ever touch a Ocbc credit card after this horrible experience.

Year one, pay annual fee, get card and whatever welcome gift
Year two, don't want to pay annual fee so cancel card, but still told must pay 2ND year annual fee... And I saw many fellow hwz folks also experience the same...

Spk307

Reaction score
Hi,

Good for you. It took me a month plus to get them not to charge the 2ND year annual fee after I told them to cancel the card. More than a dozen calls week after week, it's painful.

I don't think I will ever touch a Ocbc credit card after this horrible experience.

Year one, pay annual fee, get card and whatever welcome gift
Year two, don't want to pay annual fee so cancel card, but still told must pay 2ND year annual fee... And I saw many fellow hwz folks also experience the same...

Do you have to wait until end of year 1 to cancel it? Usually cards can be cancelled after 6 months? Assuming we know that the bank will turn down the request, why wait until 12th month?

vince123123

Reaction score
In general annual fees are paid for the upcoming year and need not be paid if you cancel the card. I have yet to see a T&C which says that they are payable even if you cancel the card.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC, kindly note Voyage Card terms and conditions have not updated this portion

Hi Thai_Rak_Thai,

Thank you for getting in touch with us once again.

We wish to share that this this information can be found on our website, under the "Privileges" section.

Under the "Privileges'" section's terms and conditions, the unlimited complimentary visits to any Plaza Premium Lounge till 30 December 2017 is also stated.

The "VOYAGE Credit Card Programme" terms and condition found at the bottom of page shows the overall programme in which a Cardmember will be entitled up to 2 complimentary visits to any Plaza Premium Lounge each Card Anniversary Year. As it stands, this will apply after 30 December 2017.

We hope this clarifies.

^WX

Masairuzame

Reaction score
Hey guys, am wondering how long it took for you guys to receive your 150k/500k krisflyer miles after paying the annual fee? I called in and OCBC told me that we have to wait up till 21 working days for it to be credited. Anyone got it earlier than that?

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
From 1 February 2017, VOYAGE Miles will not be issued for all Visa transactions made at TransitLink General Ticketing Machines on the VOYAGE Card.

saw this update on OCBC webby

elnewbie

Reaction score
It's basically 0.02 per mile.

And no, it's not a targeted offer. It's been around for some time.

The question is really how much you value each mile.

Targeted promo 500k miles for 10k SGD.

Is this worth the time and money?

Please comment.

happykapy

Reaction score
Conversion to Krisflyer no problems?

Redemption also easy?

How about the yearly salary requirement?
Are they strict on this?

It's basically 0.02 per mile.

And no, it's not a targeted offer. It's been around for some time.

The question is really how much you value each mile.

elnewbie

Reaction score
No issues converting to Krisflyer.

For redemption, are you referring to Krisflyer or other airlines ?

Yearly salary requirements I dunno but you can check on OCBC website.

Conversion to Krisflyer no problems?

Redemption also easy?

How about the yearly salary requirement?
Are they strict on this?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

happykapy

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.