The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyLeaves

Reaction score
Which one has more endurance throughout the day? I understand that uevo is lighter and fixated so it will maintain the volume unlike gd which is heavier?

hmm gold digger got this strong glue like hold however uevo got this fixated dry hold.

i would rate uevo alittle less strong over the GD.

but i would use the uevo over gd.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one has more endurance throughout the day? I understand that uevo is lighter and fixated so it will maintain the volume unlike gd which is heavier?

hmm both works, for whole day.
some people like the heavy sibei solid feel, some like light weight fixated.

different preference. try the uevo lor. then at least you will know the difference.

imagine GD being more heavy than DC

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been thinking of trying out the 2-block haircut:

YgX2QZ6.jpg

soonsikihair2.jpeg

Two-block-haircut-korean-asian-men-hairstyles-haircuts.jpg

The sides and underneath layer is shaven and the upper / outer layer is covered over that.

The style looks really edgy and gives a sharp look, but if I don't have sideburns, will this kind of haircut look weird?

My "sideburns" is about 50% shorter than the guy in the last pic.

Can I ask the hairdresser to probably shave it up a bit higher so that it makes the sides "look longer"? Like an illusion or something lol

Really want to try this for the new year. Thanks for any advice.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys don't buy the blumaan pomade from local retailers just yet. Apparently, the earlier batches got issues with manufacturing process and pomade came out frozen. Both standard and limited edition jars seem to be affected, but i understand that they are doing a replacement program for the limited edition ones. No word on the standard label jars yet though.

Source: Blumaan community group

SaltyLeaves

Reaction score
I think twice a day is too much. I shampoo in the afternoon after i get back from school. In the morning i just wash with water. I condition whenever i remeber to which is like once a week

How often do you guys wash your hair? Is shampooing and conditioning my hair 2 times a day too much?

Nyeonis

Reaction score
been using the MM styling balm for 1 week now. very satisfied with it.

now i know why everyone is talking about it lol, really the best product that i have ever used :D

thinking of hooting the chrome too. anyone know how is the hold compared to the balm?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using the MM styling balm for 1 week now. very satisfied with it.

now i know why everyone is talking about it lol, really the best product that i have ever used :D

thinking of hooting the chrome too. anyone know how is the hold compared to the balm?

Similar. Except for the shine.
My site now got promo

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uevo vs GD vs mm for the hair style mentioned by millimeter?

If you want the fixated look. Uevo. You want the natural look mm, if you want super glue like feel. Gold Digger.

All 3 can achieve the same look.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for a hair product? This is the kind of cut I'm having:

1kppZEv.jpg

Prefer matte look.

i have this haircut.. except the beard. i used to use hanz de funko claymation, but very hard to get rid off the hair..

Now i just use gatsby pink self-modded (open up the cap and let it dry up for few hours then stir with finger), then i use schwarzkopf osis + level 3 hair spray.

Styling should be finished in 2 min, excluding dry hair etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.