Wireless IP Camera thread

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I definitely have been :s11:

Found him on facebook. One of my friend had it installed with him and encountered no such issue. He told me that mine would be different from my friend's one (upgraded to cloud storage and improved resolution, 960P instead of 720P).

share his fb page here.

ah_cheng1882

Reaction score
Am keen to get Sineoji PT713V. Saw that its available at $199 from their website.

Anyone knows where I can get a set tomorrow? Thanks!

cherryade

Reaction score
Wow, really got chop carrot liao. Even my less than $100 Cam also better than your. The only thing is no mounting. All is DIY. Even mounting you also can DIY le.

Yah I feel like the carrot haha. He helps extend the wire too but tts about it. Still a cheat.

no shop?...
He claims he has a shop at Yishun or sth. But his "company" is not even registered to ACRA.

share his fb page here.
I dont have it. Just saw it on my friend's post and got his contact. Just beware of that brand/mobile bah. I actually have his pic through my IP cam recording but I cant post image...

dreamchild72

Reaction score
Sineoji App Issues on Android Phone

Hi,

Anyone has issues accessing the Sineoji IP camera using the Sineoji app on Android phone over 4G network? It only happens these few days and previously it is working fine.

There is no issues accessing the camera using home wireless on Android phone. I tried it on ipad over 4G and it is fine.

Is it something wrong with the Sineoji app on Android? My IP camera is PT497 and PT593.

Last edited:

cyberian

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone has issues accessing the Sineoji IP camera using the Sineoji app on Android phone over 4G network? It only happens these few days and previously it is working fine.

There is no issues accessing the camera using home wireless on Android phone. I tried it on ipad over 4G and it is fine.

Is it something wrong with the Sineoji app on Android? My IP camera is PT497 and PT593.

What kind of issue?

unikekss

Reaction score
Can someone advise me? I'm looking for a IP camera to install at living room. Prefer full hd with direct recording to NAS. Budget less than $200. Thanks in advance. :)

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sent my "sxh" ID sineoji back for Rma and got a repaired unit back. It can connect to my wifi via one password but once I add it to devices list, it refuses to connect.

monfrisco

Reaction score
Sent my "sxh" ID sineoji back for Rma and got a repaired unit back. It can connect to my wifi via one password but once I add it to devices list, it refuses to connect.

I don't really understand, connect to your wifi via one password ?

I got it now, it will connect to your wifi via one key you meant ?

Now, when it is successfully connected to one key, it will do a search after the 60s, you may see a message "search failed". Keep on hitting the search button, as the IP address has not been assigned to the camera yet from the router. Until it finds the camera, select the camera and enter the default password "admin". Click Save.

Last edited:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score

Just use the search la.

why use the one key, make your life harder only:s22:

Project_Xco

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a dlink DNR 202L (network video recorder), please let me know. I have a used set to sell at $50.

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand, connect to your wifi via one password ?

I got it now, it will connect to your wifi via one key you meant ?

Now, when it is successfully connected to one key, it will do a search after the 60s, you may see a message "search failed". Keep on hitting the search button, as the IP address has not been assigned to the camera yet from the router. Until it finds the camera, select the camera and enter the default password "admin". Click Save.

That's what I did, camera added but it refuses to connect and showed as offline. Connect via Lan cable next ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.