Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night managed to buy 6l reflex bow with delirium and open suffix and prefix.. breach dps seems lacking but other mobs seems ok.. now not sure should master mod to +1 gem or buy shav

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come after using Q20 blasphemy in heretic veil, my curses do not improve at all

edit# it seems it take the socket gem blasphemy.. so ned 21/20 blaslhemy to be better

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Found 5 exalts in this league so far Jin song. Last night drop my 5th.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those master and laojiao here.. please see my plan if it will work for 5L cast while channeling scorcing ray + firestorm + etc
www.poeurl.com/Xed

edit: changed my mind to chieftan

Last edited:

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uber atziri is more about understanding mechanics.
to quote "Jaqen H'ghar", with enuff DPS u can just skip phase...

honest answer is a build with good clear and great single target dps that can avoid triggering reflect on the mirror phase of Atziri other than that the fight is about avoiding flameblast and the spear

The Big Bang Theory

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uber atziri is more about understanding mechanics.

you're right

yesterday done 2 aztiri, finally managed to kill her, with 3 deaths

next try; deathless :s13:

is farming atziri the best thing i can do now? need to farm fuses...spent over 400 fuses on that armor liao :sad:

now farming fragment at docks then do atziri

Vulpix

Reaction score
you're right

yesterday done 2 aztiri, finally managed to kill her, with 3 deaths

next try; deathless :s13:

is farming atziri the best thing i can do now? need to farm fuses...spent over 400 fuses on that armor liao :sad:

now farming fragment at docks then do atziri

No, to be honest doing high level maps is the most profitable. Atziri is only profitable 1st week. Farm the guardian maps.

The Big Bang Theory

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, to be honest doing high level maps is the most profitable. Atziri is only profitable 1st week. Farm the guardian maps.

guardian maps? haha the highest map i've played is T7 atm, play a while all T6/T7 no more, left with T5 tower etc :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.