Yakuza 6 PS4

xavier4

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went to that shop in amk on monday, they sold last piece and they say wont be bringing in anymore soon

anyone here that play finish if want resell pls pm me thanks..

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some updates, when I was at PlayE @ Hougang Mall last sat, the guy said MDA haven't approve yet.

shin7829

Reaction score
ya they no release yet (MDA)

some shops do sell them (secretly) i think lol

the shop i went have stock but cantdont wanna sell cause MDA still slacking and have not release it

xavier4

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys.. an alternative would be that u all create a taiwan psn acct then top up w taiwan dollar cards bought from eg play asia then download digitally..

thats what i did for yakuza 0 when i cant find physical in sg..

likely will do the same for yak 6 as i got some leftover twd in my taiwan acct.. on the flipside is i cant resell after play finish

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
No need Taiwan account, SG PSN store sells it. Only Yakuza 0 Chinese version don't know why they don't sell on SG store, after that Yakuza Kiwami Chinese version also got sell, and now 6 also.

xavier4

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oic.. yeah just saw they sell 82sgd hmmmm

yeah downside is cant resell after play finish

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
So yakuza 6 and yakuza 0 is a different game?
In terms of time line, 0 is prequel to whole series (1-5), 6 is continuation (ending?). There's also kiwami which is remake of 1.

In terms of release date, it's 1-5, 0, kiwami, 6.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Was playing Yakuza 6 for the past few days, so addictive, see every gang just hit them up. so far so good great story

shin7829

Reaction score
it is available
at 82sgd

only that stupiak kuku slacker MDA still no release it

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
all local stores have stocks for this game. seems like mda approved.
Yup, approved liao:
https://app.imda.gov.sg/classification/Search/VideoGames/SearchDetail.aspx?sTitle=IDX/1612/000234

The game is rated M18 for violence and sexual references.

The player character explores the streets of Kamurocho and a seaside town to complete missions so as to advance the main storyline. During exploration and plot progression, the player will encounter enemies consisting of street thugs and gangsters who must be defeated to proceed to the next stage of the game. The player character uses punches, kicks and throws, as well as a variety of melee weapons and objects, to defeat his enemies. These include flowerpots, cement bricks, metal pipes, plastic bottles, baseball bats, furniture pieces, etc. Some enemies are armed with weapons such as knives, swords and guns, which the protagonist can disarm and use as weapons against them.

Stronger depictions of violence occur during cutscenes and when the protagonist deals a finishing blow to an enemy. For instance, in one cutscene, a character is stabbed with a knife at the abdomen, causing him to bleed profusely from the wound. In another cutscene, a character is shot in the head, leaving behind a bullet wound and blood spurting from the wound. When dealing a finishing blow to an enemy, the protagonist may be seen stabbing a knife into an enemy’s abdomen and kicking the handle with his knee to thrust the weapon deeper. In another finishing blow, the protagonist is seen to slash a sword down on an enemy before stabbing the weapon through the victim’s body. As these depictions of violence are realistic and occur frequently throughout the game, they are more suitable for M18 where the Classification Guidelines state that “depictions of realistic violence, such as killing, maiming or causing other serious injury to humanoid characters if the violence is not sadistic, cruel and abhorrent” may be allowed.

The game also contains several side-activities which the player can choose to participate in. One such side-activity is an internet chatroom where the protagonist can engage in online chats with female characters through a mini-game. This may culminate in live-action scenes of the women in various stages of undress, depicting them in their undergarments or partially naked with their arms covering their bare chests. As there are no visible details of nudity, the depictions are appropriate at M18 where the Classification Guidelines state that M18 games may contain “still or moving images which may be sexually titillating (but does not contain nudity), e.g. scantily-clad women shown in a manner that is sexually suggestive, if not excessive or gratuitous”.

lol, they didn't mention pushing enemy head into microwave and cook it :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.