[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy from where ? Whats it called ?

Just hooted and received this headphone stand today to house my cheapo bluedio headphone. Really is aluminium construction like iPhone 6, lucky if not tio con. The stand look awesome and I highly seriously recommend to anyone looking for a sturdy and Swee looking headphone stand.

IMG_4149.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

mingscanopy

Reaction score
Just hooted and received this headphone stand today to house my cheapo bluedio headphone. Really is aluminium construction like iPhone 6, lucky if not tio con. The stand look awesome and I highly seriously recommend to anyone looking for a sturdy and Swee looking headphone stand.

IMG_4149.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

Hi there,
Thank you for purchasing the headphone stand from us. Appreciate your support and feedback.

Do visit our site for other great products and once again, thank you.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
Thank you for purchasing the headphone stand from us. Appreciate your support and feedback.

Hi bro, I have the Just Mobile stand which is similarly built like your stand, but it has a height of only about 21.5cmm from the cradle for the headband to rest on to the plate below, is yours higher?

Edit: Silly me, saw your link in post after asking about certain detail.....but do need actual height of headband rest to the bottom plate as I have some bigger headphones that did not fit the Just Mobile stand due to this.

Last edited:

mingscanopy

Reaction score
Hi bro, I have the Just Mobile stand which is similarly built like your stand, but it has a height of only about 21.5cmm from the cradle for the headband to rest on to the plate below, is yours higher? Also, can you provide me with price and buying option via PM?

Hi there, our headphone stand has a height of 26.5cm from the base plate. It comes in Silver and Space Grey (think of iPhone 6)

To learn more or purchase, do visit our website* (can be found in my signature)

* I currently do not have enough post counts to post links/images

desmond321

Reaction score
Hi there,

No problem bro, good stuff must be SIC 9696

Remember to like us on facebook, instagram and we can be found on carousell too!

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my Fiio X5 3rd Gen :s22:
Ordered directly from Taobao
Sounds good, better than my LG V10

Guan22

Master Member
Reaction score
Been a crazy December. Changed the speakers, amp and stands. Shall enjoy the music then proceed with phase 2. :D

BlurRhino

Reaction score
Been a crazy December. Changed the speakers, amp and stands. Shall enjoy the music then proceed with phase 2. :D

Nice! I am also looking for a stereo system myself, can I know what other speakers you have compared with before you decide on the ls50?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.