2.0 & 2.1 speaker discussion thread III [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for a 2.0 speaker

Q10 is selling Edifier Studio R1280T at 87+

which is more worth for video playback/light gaming? Mackie CR3 vs Edifier Studio R1280T

tetralite

Reaction score
my HiVi m50w just died on me. suddenly no power. not sure whats going on. lost receipt so cannot send RMA.

anyone got contacts for repair shops?

libertizer

Reaction score
Any recommendation for replacing Creative Gigaworks T20?
Would prefer a 2.0 speakers.

My current T20 is the very old first gen speakers, while still working now, it is giving out crackling sound when turning the volume knob.
The sound will suddenly cut off when playing music above certain the volume, and only works when switching it off and on again.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My current T20 is the very old first gen speakers, while still working now, it is giving out crackling sound when turning the volume knob.
The sound will suddenly cut off when playing music above certain the volume, and only works when switching it off and on again.

It's AMP might have died, usually this sort of speaker means
change the right speaker.
I also have a T20 II but for bass heavy users like myself I rather
get 2.1 speaker instead.

contacted

Reaction score

Budget and any space constraints?

tetralite

Reaction score
Last edited:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, glad to have found this thread as I am looking for a 2.0/2.1 speaker right now. Budget wise I give myself around $100 to 120.

Been eyeing on the creative T40 @$129. Is there any speaker that is good and cheaper than that? My purpose of PC speaker is just for light gaming and videos. As I already have a hyperX cloud 2, I dont really wanna spend so much on a speaker. But of course, I also dont wanna buy a cheap one which provides mediocre sound quality.

At the same time, I am also wondering if i am getting the T40, might as well get a razer leviathan from carosell @~$200(dunno why some seller can mark their price so cheap when the original leviathan cost around $329 from the official razer store.)

Thanks for your input in advanced guys!

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just avoid sonic gear 2.1 - titan 9... it hummy like crazy. I got 2 sets and both are humming when idle... :(

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, glad to have found this thread as I am looking for a 2.0/2.1 speaker right now. Budget wise I give myself around $100 to 120.

Been eyeing on the creative T40 @$129. Is there any speaker that is good and cheaper than that? My purpose of PC speaker is just for light gaming and videos. As I already have a hyperX cloud 2, I dont really wanna spend so much on a speaker. But of course, I also dont wanna buy a cheap one which provides mediocre sound quality.

At the same time, I am also wondering if i am getting the T40, might as well get a razer leviathan from carosell @~$200(dunno why some seller can mark their price so cheap when the original leviathan cost around $329 from the official razer store.)

Thanks for your input in advanced guys!
just get the logitech z623 - 165 in lazada now and with 13 discount plus 3 cashback. I hooted mine to replace my sh!!ty sonic gear

icecapt

Reaction score
I personally dont like the way t40ii sounds. So messy and cluttered. Don't get why it gets such good reviews.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.