[Official] BlackBerry Priv: the Android Slider

filberttcl

Reaction score
have received my november security patch OTA earlier today! good to know that RIM is keeping their promises.. awesomeberries!

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know/recommend a shop that help to install SP for BB Priv? Mine one is tempered glass and now have tiny dust stuck inside on corners.. Gonna need to change..

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score

Leinz1

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking for a privacy screen protector for my BB Priv, any recommendation please?

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Can anyone recommend me where sells Priv brand new and with local warranty?

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like redwhite is the only one left.

http://redwhitemobile.com/phone/blackberry-priv/

Kasia, MS, Moby, Whymobile did not list Priv on their site liao. :(

No, redwhite does not have it. They don't have the Passport Silver Ed too, they too lazy to take it down :s13:

I've been searching myself for the past week and I don't think you can get a local set any more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.