Get a Beats Solo3 when you buy selected Mac or iPhone models on 6 Jan

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
I just bought the iPhone 7 less than a month ago ������

fp3Xz4z.png

xr2JvfS.png

tec_geek

Reaction score
It seems don't need to add the solo beats to cart? Meaning checkout with your eligible products?

It's not clear how instant credit will apply

I believe it would be similar to the previous education promotion when buying a Mac.

Upon selecting the product when checking out, the website will prompt you to get the Beats Solo3 wireless.

Then an instant credit will minus off the purchase of it. Thus, showing the checkout cart with the Mac/iPhone you've purchased + the Beats Solo3 wireless and the grand total to be paid is just the price of the Mac/iPhone.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS: The following products are eligible for the promotion (each an Product”). No refurbished products are eligible for the promotion.

man. i saw jus the refurbished stocks of 15" MBP is back up. but :(

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
good luck all. it starts @8AM.

think the website will go down very quickly.

coz there are flippers. you get what i mean :s13:

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Perfect timing cause my wife can re-contract with Singtel on 8th Jan.
But this Promo only for direct purchase via Apple Store.

Guess to have to headphone free, I got to:

Purchased iPhone 7 Plus at Apple Store on 6th Jan and keep and use both phone and headphone.

Re-contract with Singtel on the 8th Jan and sell away to pay off for the Apple Store payment.

tec_geek

Reaction score

Purchased iPhone 7 Plus at Apple Store on 6th Jan and keep and use both phone and headphone.

Re-contract with Singtel on the 8th Jan and sell away to pay off for the Apple Store payment.

That's a good move too but nowadays the take in value for the iPhone 7 Plus is quite low than the value you buy from Apple. Just to take note.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe it would be similar to the previous education promotion when buying a Mac.

Upon selecting the product when checking out, the website will prompt you to get the Beats Solo3 wireless.

Then an instant credit will minus off the purchase of it. Thus, showing the checkout cart with the Mac/iPhone you've purchased + the Beats Solo3 wireless and the grand total to be paid is just the price of the Mac/iPhone.

This round it will not prompt for the selection of beats headphone as it is fixed red color headphone that they are giving only. Should be seeing the free beats solo3 wireless headphone in the Cart during check out.

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
This round it will not prompt for the selection of beats headphone as it is fixed red color headphone that they are giving only. Should be seeing the free beats solo3 wireless headphone in the Cart during check out.
I saw in some other places saying you need to put the headphone in the cart, when check out, the amount will be deducted

Sent from NEXUS 6P using GAGT

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score

Or you can sell the headphone too if don't need.

Sent from NEXUS 6P using GAGT

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Standing by at 7.55am to log in and buy... :s12:
for usage, not for flipping. Now thinking if i should give the airpods order...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.