View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #9179
mlangelo

We just get the quote from Gaincity for Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial System 4 (3ticks)

- 22 btu x1 (for Living Room)
- 12 btu x3 (for 3 Bedrooms)

the salesman told us 9k btu is out of stock now, they replace us with 12k btu for our three bedrooms; he also claim that the Mitsubishi Starmax Electrical compressor will make quite loudly noise when aircond is on, they have received few complaints from customer recently... well MHI not have this issues, plus MHI has more function like auto cleaning etc...

Anyone here can share your experiences/opinion of this???

other question is by using 12k btu aircond will consume more electric if compare to 9k btu right? but the salesman told us it won't as the invertal panel in aircon will auto cut off when the room is cold enough.. is it true??
I chose the MHI because my rooms have higher than normal ceilings so I was afraid that the 9000 BTU might not be strong enough.
Energy consumed is calculated by the power rating x time used, so the more power and longer time will cost more. Read a few pages back on how rapid cooling might not be good for a small room if the humidity level is not lowered.
I went to Gain City, Best Tech, Electric, Harvey Norman, DIY at joo seng but so far I prefer the service provided by Supreme. Right now they are just about finishing the installation.