SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hi guys, compared to Unisim's FT prog does the PT prog take 3.5 to 4.5 yrs for a basic deg & 4.5 to 5.5 yrs for hons deg right?

dustypixie

Reaction score
Hi guys, compared to Unisim's FT prog does the PT prog take 3.5 to 4.5 yrs for a basic deg & 4.5 to 5.5 yrs for hons deg right?

Hi. I think it depends on your pace and choice of course. Not all courses have hons and for PT, a typical course would be a min. 3 years. For my course, without hons is 3 years and you'll only be offered hons if your gpa is good and hons is additional 1 year.

Min is 3 years because you can only take about max 4 modules per sem. You will take longer to finish if you take fewer modules per sem.

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hi. I think it depends on your pace and choice of course. Not all courses have hons and for PT, a typical course would be a min. 3 years. For my course, without hons is 3 years and you'll only be offered hons if your gpa is good and hons is additional 1 year.

Min is 3 years because you can only take about max 4 modules per sem. You will take longer to finish if you take fewer modules per sem.

Tks👍

10Chars

haoKRR

Reaction score

Yes, minimal of 3 years is required even after you max the full modules per semester.

choojojo

Reaction score
Nice. I only completed 2nd and 3rd one.
Hesitant to click on the first one because i only scored 30/50 on the trial..
Must we hit 75% in order to pass SDE?

Yup you need to get more than 75%, don't worry it''s not very hard, some of the questions repeat from the trial test.

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Hi guys can current NSF apply for UniSim PT programmes now or needs to wait till ORD first then start to apply? Tks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.