Asus warranty

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

You may just input the date you received the gift. Yeah it is 3 years warranty from ASUS local.

rgds,
Jn

ProGamer84

Banned
Reaction score
Dear asus, do i need to register my new purchase MG279G monitor online after 7 days of purchased?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear asus, do i need to register my new purchase MG279G monitor online after 7 days of purchased?

Hi ProGamer84,

Yes, for every purchase of new ASUS product it is advisable to register the product online for warranty and others promotional benefits.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Noted.. but it's with 1week of purchased?

It is better based on the purchased date as stated on the proof of purchase ( receipt). As all the product sales will be updated by the retails.

best regards,
jon

ProGamer84

Banned
Reaction score
It is better based on the purchased date as stated on the proof of purchase ( receipt). As all the product sales will be updated by the retails.

best regards,
jon

because if within 7days if got any problem i still able to 1to1 exchange?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
because if within 7days if got any problem i still able to 1to1 exchange?

The 1 to 1 exchange, you may need to verify with the Distributor or Shop as they may have different terms and condition individual.

Maserati

Reaction score
Hi I have a M32CD desktop.
I have logged on to asus account and saw the product was registered.
How can I know if the product is still covered under warranty 1yr or 3yrs?

jgsg89

Reaction score
my laptop hinge broke , is it covered by warranty? anyone got similzr experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.