NTU Electives Thread

disavowed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps noob here, first time choosing elective. How do yall see the entire list of electives to choose ah?

Yeehaw3512

Reaction score
Hi guys ive gotten bu8301 fundamentals of biz law as my gerpe-bm.is it recommended to take this mod?anyone taken it before?

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
i added it to waitlist since yesterday around 5pm. till now its still on waitlist :s11::s11:

If it is successful, u will receive an email. If not, u won't receive any. Double confirm on degree audit/check course registered.

Edit: If you still on wait list, means u still not allocated. So either continue waiting or go for other mods

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

Yeehaw3512

Reaction score
Hey will they still allocate mods if u already satisfy ur semester load? And how to seek school approval for overload?

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh i talking about es8007 and bs8001

:s13:

i appeal for cm8003 failed

Actually why BS8001 got 47 waitlist and 100+ vacancy uh? I thought should be auto given to them liao since there are more ppl in waitlist than vacancy

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have hit their maximum STS/UE/AU workload. The system will not allocate the course to them even if there are vacancies.

If moi got 15AU (all core), can still add 1 3AU UE? Moi can add UE into waitlist leh but i don't seem to be getting them :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.