Aztech DSL7002GRV-(s)

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s11: are u sure ONT only got one RJ11?

I saw got two. stated TEL 1 , TEL 2
I just plug in TEL 1

now I waiting Jan 3 :(

i meant TEL 1 for your case. singtel has a few models of ONT and some models using PHONE and others using TEL.

What i meant is, only the phone/tel 1 port is working, the 2nd isn't until you have a 2nd digital line applied.

you can just plug in first, once activated the LED for your TEL 1 will light up.

Reaction score
:s11:
guys is it normal once a while need to off and on your router?

I feel a bit annoy to be frank ....but still ok lah

like after using one month or two month suddenly feel stream lag....
than have to reset the Aztech router and stream will not lag

hmmm....

last time one tech told me Aztech given one ....because data like " cramp " jam over time so need to off and on sometimes if you find lag

so wonder you all also got once a while on and off your router?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes i do, whenever there is an issues, but some time depends, if i last person to sleep will switch off.

Reaction score
yes i do, whenever there is an issues, but some time depends, if i last person to sleep will switch off.

Huh you not using digital line?
Like that who knows ppl got urgent matter cannot call your home

As the ont must always on

Or u just off the router ?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh you not using digital line?
Like that who knows ppl got urgent matter cannot call your home

As the ont must always on

Or u just off the router ?

router lol, didnt u ask for router?:s22:

beside that i dun use the same power point for both my ont and router.

h_ackcare

Reaction score
Unlock Aztech DSL7002GRV(S)

The following steps make Aztech DSL7002GRV(S) a normal unlocked router:

Step 1:

http://192.168.1.254/singtelUsername: admin
Password: H3ll0t3ch

Step 2:
The preset ETH interfaces are all VLAN tagged. Remove all existing ETH interface entries under Advanced Setup -> ETH.

Step 3:
Create a new ETH interface via ETH or WAN for Internet Protocol over Ethernet (IPoE) with NAT and Firewall enabled. Do not set 802.1P Priority and 802.1Q VLAN ID (i.e. Do not VLAN tag this ETH interface, set -1 to both 802.1P Priority and 802.1Q VLAN ID for untagged service.).

Step 4:
Set the above newly created ETH interface as the default gateway interface and DNS server interface (Set this service highest prioritized if this is not the only selected service).

Done.

Remark:
- For using DSL connection, a DSL ATM interface needs to be in the default gateway interface list.
- Other Singtel specific settings can be changed for non-Singtel user:
-- Remove all preset entries under Routing -> Static Route.
-- Disable "Inform" option under Management -> CWMP -> Settings TR-069 client - Configuration.
- Restore factory default function restores the above changes including the preset VLAN tagged ETH interfaces and the static routing table.
- Keep Enable Public IP Pass Through option enabled if there is client experiencing problem with internet connection.

Last edited:

virtualape

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The following steps make Aztech DSL7002GRV(S) a normal unlocked router:

Step 1:

192.168.1.254/singtel
Username: admin
Password: H3ll0t3ch

Step 2:
The preset ETH interfaces are all VLAN tagged. Remove all existing ETH interface entries under Advanced Setup -> ETH.

Step 3:
Create a new ETH interface via ETH or WAN for Internet Protocol over Ethernet (IPoE) with NAT and Firewall enabled. Do not set 802.1P Priority and 802.1Q VLAN ID (i.e. Do not VLAN tag this ETH interface).

Step 4:
Set the above newly created ETH interface as the default gateway interface and DNS server interface (Set this service highest prioritized if this is not the only selected service).

Done.

Remark:
- For using DSL connection, a DSL ATM interface needs to be in the default gateway interface list.
- Other Singtel specific settings can be changed for non-Singtel user:
-- Remove all preset entries under Routing -> Static Route.
-- Disable "Inform" option under Management -> CWMP -> Settings TR-069 client - Configuration.
- Restore factory default function restores the above changes including the preset VLAN tagged ETH interfaces and the static routing table.

Wanted to use the 7002 as an access point but unfortunately i tweaked some setting and it doesnt work. Tried resetting it by pressing the button at the back but cant seem to work.

any idea on how to reset this?Thanks

h_ackcare

Reaction score
Hardware Reset Button Fails to Work

Wanted to use the 7002 as an access point but unfortunately i tweaked some setting and it doesnt work. Tried resetting it by pressing the button at the back but cant seem to work.

any idea on how to reset this?Thanks

All modern network devices have functions for "Restore To Factory Default Settings" or "Restore Configuration from File". Try exploring the similar for your device if the hardware reset button fails to work.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All modern network devices have functions for "Restore To Factory Default Settings" or "Restore Configuration from File". Try exploring the similar for your device if the hardware reset button fails to work.

probably the button wasn't pressed long enough, and ended up rebooting the router only. :D

ukiake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm how do i update filmware?

Firmware Version: 293.6.1-022A
Software Version: V4.12L.08
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.38-114.185

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm how do i update filmware?

Firmware Version: 293.6.1-022A
Software Version: V4.12L.08
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.38-114.185

Device firmware update can be remote update by calling SingTel technician to help u.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.