Apple Watch

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been thinking to get one, research some say get the nike + watch as same price, but i prefer the gold color watch which nike color options is only grey and silver. any advise?

Calvin83

Reaction score
been thinking to get one, research some say get the nike + watch as same price, but i prefer the gold color watch which nike color options is only grey and silver. any advise?

Faced with the same dilemma as you, especially when I already had the series 0 in space grey so it's like buying the same watch with new EXCLUSIVE strap. I know my heart will still yearn for the Nike+ if I went with the gold. Thus, went with my heart and got the Nike+ in black/volt and am wearing it everyday now. I made it easier to stomach by getting my wife to pay for it. hahaha.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score

Same. Still have the series 0 stainless steel black, not that i run alot but i thought the nike+ watch faces were kinda cool and i wanted a white strap with silver aluminium casing, i went with the white and grey strap model. Apple care+ had 10% off to sweeten the deal. :s22:

saggice

Reaction score
definitely makes sense to get the Nike+, provided can get, sold out most places already.... going limited edition now lol

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm but i prefer the gold color one leh cos my phone also Gold. the nike face, cant dl one ? cos i read the apps can dl.

Corny_Cow

Master Member
Reaction score
is there such a thing as servicing for apple watches? mine is a series 1 watch and the crown is a little 'stiff', as in its harder to rotate it, getting stuck easily at times.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there such a thing as servicing for apple watches? mine is a series 1 watch and the crown is a little 'stiff', as in its harder to rotate it, getting stuck easily at times.

Bring it back to A.Lab, most probably they'll just replace the whole watch unit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.