EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Calander

Reaction score
Am exploring auto-topups for driving and ERP purposes - do they work when passing under the gantry? Or only when tapping on a train/bus?

EZ-Reload with DBS Mastercard
Flashpay ATU with DBS/UOB card?

Am also considering a virtual ezlink/cashcard arrangement:

EZ-Pay with Citibank Rewards (1x points only)
vCashcard with UOB Credit cards (have not tried)

Which of the above would be feasible from a miles earning angle?

ez-Pay by citibank only works for ERP currently. if you are looking for perks thru the use of ATU, OCBC Frank Credit Card will be the one for you as there are rebates to it. Check it out.

however, take note that OCBC Frank CC uses flashpay and if you happen to visit carparks with older system, it may not be recognised as it only still uses cashcard only.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ez-Pay by citibank only works for ERP currently. if you are looking for perks thru the use of ATU, OCBC Frank Credit Card will be the one for you as there are rebates to it. Check it out.

however, take note that OCBC Frank CC uses flashpay and if you happen to visit carparks with older system, it may not be recognised as it only still uses cashcard only.

Frank card is crap, need to spend $400 offline to get mere 3% on 2x ATU.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am exploring auto-topups for driving and ERP purposes - do they work when passing under the gantry? Or only when tapping on a train/bus?

EZ-Reload with DBS Mastercard
Flashpay ATU with DBS/UOB card?

Am also considering a virtual ezlink/cashcard arrangement:

EZ-Pay with Citibank Rewards (1x points only)
vCashcard with UOB Credit cards (have not tried)

Which of the above would be feasible from a miles earning angle?

Flashpay ATU work at ERP, CEPAS enabled carpark, Bus and MRT.
Ezreload at all the above and most retail stores that accept Ezlink.

For 4miles/$, I only know HSBC advance for max $200 a month.

vince123123

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

I was hoping to go towards an automatic way and also save some of those top up fees if there is such a method.

(a) EZ-Reload with DBS Mastercard
(b) Flashpay ATU with DBS/UOB card?
(c) Cashcard with UOB Credit cards (have not tried)

There's no 4 miles per dollar card that works with the above? I wonder if DBS WWMC works with EZ-Reload or Flasypay ATU.

I tried HSBC Advance for EZ-Top and Tap and it gives 4 miles per dollar with top up fees of $0.90 per $100.

Or is there perhaps a good cashback method that I could also consider?

Flashpay ATU work at ERP, CEPAS enabled carpark, Bus and MRT.
Ezreload at all the above and most retail stores that accept Ezlink.

For 4miles/$, I only know HSBC advance for max $200 a month.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

I was hoping to go towards an automatic way and also save some of those top up fees if there is such a method.

(a) EZ-Reload with DBS Mastercard
(b) Flashpay ATU with DBS/UOB card?
(c) Cashcard with UOB Credit cards (have not tried)

There's no 4 miles per dollar card that works with the above? I wonder if DBS WWMC works with EZ-Reload or Flasypay ATU.

I tried HSBC Advance for EZ-Top and Tap and it gives 4 miles per dollar with top up fees of $0.90 per $100.

Or is there perhaps a good cashback method that I could also consider?

No more 10x points on dbs wwmc for ezreload or nfp atu since jun 2016.

Dun think there is 4miles/$ on uob cards, will incur convenience fees too.

Cashcard delinked from cc.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The GTM machine at MRT station is supposed to accept any credit/debit card now for top up.

But I tried using a physical OCBC credit card using PayWave, it says processing for maybe 15-20 seconds then say Not Approved.

Anybody has any success with non UOB credit/debit cards?

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The GTM machine at MRT station is supposed to accept any credit/debit card now for top up.

But I tried using a physical OCBC credit card using PayWave, it says processing for maybe 15-20 seconds then say Not Approved.

Anybody has any success with non UOB credit/debit cards?

tested today with non UOB card approved.

Tested only $20 though haha

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please help - ATU registration unsuccessful

Hi, can anyone advise me what is wrong here - ATU registration unsuccessful. :(

1. I deactivated ATU. I chose the "Auto Top Up option" in the menu which will bring you to the next menu for de-registration.
  2. The NETS Self-Service Top-Up stations has the label, "Auto Top-Up De-Registration Here".
  3. It shows transaction approved.
  4. The next day i went to the webesite to register ATU (credit card).
  5. The following day i receive an email stating my ATU registration unsuccessfully.

arigatoast

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone advise me what is wrong here - ATU registration unsuccessful. :(

1. I deactivated ATU. I chose the "Auto Top Up option" in the menu which will bring you to the next menu for de-registration.
  2. The NETS Self-Service Top-Up stations has the label, "Auto Top-Up De-Registration Here".
  3. It shows transaction approved.
  4. The next day i went to the webesite to register ATU (credit card).
  5. The following day i receive an email stating my ATU registration unsuccessfully.

must wait for 7 calenders days in between deactivation and activation:s12::s12:

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Used GTM yesterday to top up via paywave ezlink purse on FEVO card using the same FEVO MC purse. Worked fine and no additional fee was imposed. So app is irrelevant now.

vegavega25

Reaction score
Used GTM yesterday to top up via paywave ezlink purse on FEVO card using the same FEVO MC purse. Worked fine and no additional fee was imposed. So app is irrelevant now.

But what about those of us who don't use FEVO, and would like to continue to use the My EZ-Link Mobile app on Android.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.