Best ramen in Singapore

Windowlover

Reaction score
I like CHABUTON at Millenium walk, their ramen also have a local taste of chill level which is a plus point for locals.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
15492442_1292257840847682_2408868194274750362_n.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not as greasy as Tori King (I know customer can tone it according to yr liking @ Tori King). The taste is very clean, you can drink the broth to the last drop w/o feeling guilty. The noodles is the thick kind, but no alkaline taste whatsoever. The chicken chashu is very tender, not mushy as what is generally expected. Overall i feel it's slightly better than the other 2 stalls maybe because of novelty.

How's it compared to Tori king and tht chicken ramen in suntec?

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nXKSw4v.jpg

ikkyu @ bugis+
at first there was a pungent pork smell, but once i started eating it was gone. the soup and the aburi chashu is jin faps

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Paid almost S$25 for their upsized extra chashu shio ramen. Like the clean taste & the ham like texture of the chashu. My noodle was undercooked maybe because i ordered extra portion. :o
KHc1ilU.jpg

IKzwBgA.jpg

GmH9HpA.jpg

FRFUssN.jpg

G66TRAh.jpg

ED7h5Lt.jpg

I would return to try their shio version.

lemon812

Reaction score
Used to swear by Ramen Keisuke's tonkotsu ramen. I think their standards have been fluctuating since they got more popular and expanded. However for the price it's still a decent bowl of ramen (compared to the ramen you get for the same price at Ajisen).

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to swear by Ramen Keisuke's tonkotsu ramen. I think their standards have been fluctuating since they got more popular and expanded. However for the price it's still a decent bowl of ramen (compared to the ramen you get for the same price at Ajisen).

actually i find it better now.

there's no strong smell and the chasu is juicer and more tender

Last edited:

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paid almost S$25 for their upsized extra chashu shio ramen. Like the clean taste & the ham like texture of the chashu. My noodle was undercooked maybe because i ordered extra portion. :o
KHc1ilU.jpg

IKzwBgA.jpg

GmH9HpA.jpg

FRFUssN.jpg

G66TRAh.jpg

ED7h5Lt.jpg
Tsuta nowadays still gotch long queue or not? Let's say weekday dinner?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.