Do you have a horrible mother in law ( wife side)

sunsetbay

Reaction score
How come so many edmwers stay with MIL~? Anyway my MIL is quite OK cos she taking care of my dau~ they only came to stay with us for two weeks during their HDB's HIP, nothing unpleasant happened~ :s22:

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you one of those 上门女婿? So jiak lak have to do so much household chores?

Chores are split. Ex wife wash clothes (including my underwears). I do sweeping and cleaning of stuff.

Ex mil is like the annoyig back seat driver.

sgt4leaf

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

fried beehoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi MIL will bee dah best beecos moi mum treat mee rike shiat.:s22:

Cos of moi mum, I tink dah best for mee ish not to get married, I dun wanna drag another person suffer with moi..

Cos moi wify sure will bee tekan jialat and kana bullied, no $marnee to buy another property to move out, cannot marry..

一山不容二虎, one tiger ish moi mum and the other huan moi wify. They sure will fight gao lat gao lat beecos I know moi future wify also beri dah hot tempered

Last edited:

Jiakbuffet

Reaction score
Super naggy type of mil is very annoying, especially little little thing will make into a big deal. Say certain things/instructions must say like 4-5 times on repeat.

Example: Our baby standing X meters away from tv, she said cannot too close to tv, got radiation, move her back 10-15cm then she is ok with it. Like that little distance is gonna make a difference. Okayyyyyyy....:s22:

Then comment about the way you take care of the baby as if it is her own baby and as long as you don't do it the way she does it, like carrying the baby a certain way, high chance she will comment and tell you to hold baby her way because safer, because baby will feel more comfy etc. :s8:

She generally means well but holy shiet it is enough to drive any sane man up the wall.

U don't little bit little bit also buay song la
U sounded like a Niao person. U know she means well already just be more understanding la, sometimes it's the way old ppl do things.
She say 1 time, u like no response, so she repeat la. She repeat also waste her breath not your breath.

colafantasy

Reaction score
How come so many edmwers stay with MIL~? Anyway my MIL is quite OK cos she taking care of my dau~ they only came to stay with us for two weeks during their HDB's HIP, nothing unpleasant happened~ :s22:
Two weeks still ok as they still themselves as guest.

Once establish foothold, all hell break loose liao. My house her rules knn

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine ar, ROM that day during dinner treat she openly say to my wife "以后就要粗茶淡饭了”, wtf?
Then she want my wife to go back msia do some Chinese traditional stuff for wedding on a Sunday, then I want to bring wifey to a housewarming on Saturday, also say cannot. Din even clash with her plans then a quarrel follows.
First day move in to new flat, come my place to hang red banner knn I don't believe in such stuff one lor, if let her stay in dunno will bring altar in Bo.
Now not really on talking terms, can siam I siam far far
Sent from Nokia 8855 using GAGT
Some ppl are superstitious to avoid clashes.
Ask them to open up the lunar calender see which is 比較 吉。
Can siam siam.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super naggy type of mil is very annoying, especially little little thing will make into a big deal. Say certain things/instructions must say like 4-5 times on repeat.

Example: Our baby standing X meters away from tv, she said cannot too close to tv, got radiation, move her back 10-15cm then she is ok with it. Like that little distance is gonna make a difference. Okayyyyyyy....:s22:

Then comment about the way you take care of the baby as if it is her own baby and as long as you don't do it the way she does it, like carrying the baby a certain way, high chance she will comment and tell you to hold baby her way because safer, because baby will feel more comfy etc. :s8:

She generally means well but holy shiet it is enough to drive any sane man up the wall.

When she is there listen lor.
Dun want to be an issue.
有時聽聽就好。
Remember it is for your kids' wellness as well.
都是為大家好。

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.