Disney Tsum Tsum

burger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh that is good then :D

I shall then proceed to farm until 200mil - my current target, but on which I dunno how to track/confirm after hitting 99,999,999 LOL :D

Who can do combo of more than 999???

I do with Donald can only do 500+ leh ... who has super fast finger sia

wah bro, u very wols liao le

u nvr play huh :s13:

ask Zedexzxc to show u his ss

shpesft

Reaction score
Ok lah, at least you got 99mil already :D

Have you tested once it goes 99mil, if you collect more coin actually it is being stored and accumulated but just not displayed?

It continues indefinitely I think like the hearts... Have max gold, hearts and all available tsums since just before New Years Eve :)

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It continues indefinitely I think like the hearts... Have max gold, hearts and all available tsums since just before New Years Eve :)

Woohoo what a great new year presents 🎁

I just hit max coins also today.
A bit hard to track now if collect using phone :p

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can add one more of my account to the group? I am playing on 2 devices. :) line id is jivbunny

Cashhh

Reaction score
Hi guys, can add me to the group? line id is taihaoo

Will send multiple hearts everyday. Thanks in advance!

shpesft

Reaction score
Finally!! Simba and Scar!!

Still rooting for the new Star Wars - the new Luke Jedi is imba, gonna be my new fave.
Tired playing with Beast :D

I'm just happy I can fill up another 2 blanks with the Valentine tsums coming back in Capsules

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy I can fill up another 2 blanks with the Valentine tsums coming back in Capsules
Mine full already after the recent Christmas Tsum returns in Dec.

Already maxed on coins, but will farm a bit more for 'more relax' few years ahead :)

shpesft

Reaction score
How to farm more gold coins?

How active are you in sending hearts? Can set up a PC assistant to send or use Frep for Android or Switch Control for Iphone to help send hearts.

Join some heart sending groups in Line and increase the number of friends in your leaderboard. That will bring about more gold received per heart per hour, increasing your gold earned per day...

huoshen

Reaction score
Hello, please add me to the group as well.

Active player here.

Line ID: ahtet86

Thanks alot !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.