Do you have a horrible mother in law ( wife side)

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, you reminded me about something recently. She really brought back some fu shui/holy water from the temple and asked my 5 months old son to drink. Of course i stopped her.

I not brainwashing you but she maybe play the polite game and let you stop her. She will do it at her own time own target at home when you are out for work. She has 6-8 hours to play.

duckie_15

Reaction score
I not brainwashing you but she maybe play the polite game and let you stop her. She will do it at her own time own target at home when you are out for work. She has 6-8 hours to play.

Yah... nv leave your kid alone with superstitious in laws... NEVER EVER

duckie_15

Reaction score
Yes TOTALLY AGREED. Also don't let them come yr house when you not around.

Yes!!! I told my husband never ever let them have keys to our hse. If I find they they ever have keys to my hse, change lock plus call police!

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stay with MIL, I won't say good or bad, but it has its challenges. She's not a bad person after all, just differences in habits and expectations. My motto now is 忍一时风平浪静 :D

i will see how long u can loon...

klap_hanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super naggy type of mil is very annoying, especially little little thing will make into a big deal. Say certain things/instructions must say like 4-5 times on repeat.

Example: Our baby standing X meters away from tv, she said cannot too close to tv, got radiation, move her back 10-15cm then she is ok with it. Like that little distance is gonna make a difference. Okayyyyyyy....:s22:

Then comment about the way you take care of the baby as if it is her own baby and as long as you don't do it the way she does it, like carrying the baby a certain way, high chance she will comment and tell you to hold baby her way because safer, because baby will feel more comfy etc. :s8:

She generally means well but holy shiet it is enough to drive any sane man up the wall.

Hahaha, sounds exactly like my MIL, shouted at her a few times liao, ask her to fug off when I am doing stuffs and stop nagging n commenting on whatever I do...luckily my wife oso very understanding, she know her mother kuan from young and ask me to simmer down, if not we long divorce liao.

Surprisingly her dad oso the same pattern, like to nag and kpkb and hiam here and hiam there when other ppl doing stuffs...he and my MIL can quarrel daily and yet still married to each other for 35 yrs...really amazing...

Last edited:

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such thing also can divorce
Is Yr ego quite big so both sides can't compromise end up divorce?

Bro, if the needle nv poke u, u will nv know what pain is.

I paid for full reno, full electricals, full furniture. Whatever that old lady wants, i paid for it. She complain she dont want soft bed, slept on one simmons and tell her daughter to tell me she wants that. Anything she wants is via a proxy to me.

I lun very long. Everyday come home from work, she either black face (for god knows wat reason) or complain this and that.

Weekends i want to visit my own mum, she chut pattern. Say this and that not clean. Even aircon just washed 2 weeks ago, she will say dirty.

What u think? I ego big? If you want, i can type a thesis out.

klap_hanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very jialiat if u married the daughter of 2 x 神经病 and your wife is a mommy cum daddy girl who can't live without her parents...

zehzehordidi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, if the needle nv poke u, u will nv know what pain is.

I paid for full reno, full electricals, full furniture. Whatever that old lady wants, i paid for it. She complain she dont want soft bed, slept on one simmons and tell her daughter to tell me she wants that. Anything she wants is via a proxy to me.

I lun very long. Everyday come home from work, she either black face (for god knows wat reason) or complain this and that.

Weekends i want to visit my own mum, she chut pattern. Say this and that not clean. Even aircon just washed 2 weeks ago, she will say dirty.

What u think? I ego big? If you want, i can type a thesis out.
Lucky wife . U don't know about that earlier?

gnoes85

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No such problem bcos wife ATB and I only visit my in laws once a year.

curahee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those staying with mother in law most of the time is because got someone to look after their kids at home right that's why dun mind let in law stay with them and close one eyes on other issue

Sent from Signature using GAGT

Debee05

Reaction score
No typical mil and Wife drama, in laws working opposite office hours. Only see them for dinner or in my dreams. :s13: Now living together waiting for my bto

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.